The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I love lamp.

HairyFairy
HairyFairy
✭✭✭✭
Brick Tamland: I love... carpet.

Brick Tamland: I love... desk.

Ron Burgundy: Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?

Brick Tamland: I love lamp.

Ron Burgundy: Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

Brick Tamland: I love lamp. I love lamp.
Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
Scary-Fairy- MagDK
HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
Necro-*** - Magcro
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still a better love story than Twilight
    Options
  • Ahdora
    Ahdora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i-love-lamp-31170.jpg?1173111236
    Heals With Stick, V11 Argonian Nightblade Healer, NA-EP
    Options
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, all.
    We're closing this thread, as we do not allow off-topic discussions. Additionally, we wanted to make sure that no one is discouraged from loving who they want. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.