Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ThatOneGuild [EU, PvE] - We are recruiting!

TheHarpoon
TheHarpoon
Soul Shriven
ThatOneGuild is a new guild that is really for anyone to join, we have no intention to strongly focus on trading or being social or anything like that, it's a general all round guild for fun, should we get enough people the bank will open up and be available for certain ranks to use and further beyond that should we get the people, we can have a guild store open up.

At the moment we just wish to build a strong foundation for this guild by recruiting people that want to join. No prerequisites are required!

We do not want anyone cheating, hacking or exploiting the game to their advantage. Should this happen, consequences will follow!

We must warn you that we have no holds on:

-Language
-Profanity
-Sexism/Racism/Bigotry

Providing that it is within reason and does not hold the intention to harm others

Therefore if you are against any nature of this sort, please think twice before joining!

We are currently running with the default ranks of:

-Guild Master
-Officer
-Recruit

However depending on the rate of growth and the people joining, these ranks are subject to change as well as be removed and having new ones added. However notifications will be posted on the “Message of the Day” board, which we try to update every day.

Should you require further assistance or knowledge, please contact me either here or within game (TheHarpoon), and I will be happy to assist you in any means possible. (Preferably contact me directly, rather than leaving a comment).

We do now have our own website ( http://thatoneguild.guildlaunch.com/ ), however as stated on the website itself; it is still in alpha!
Edited by TheHarpoon on January 1, 2015 5:58AM