The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sheogoraths new best friend

datocus
datocus
Once upon a midnight dreary as my eyes drew weary... no..

once upon a long long time ago in a gal.... no not that either..

It was the night before rotmath and all was too quiet, not a creature was stirring, not even a skeever. I was growing quite bored, and grew tired of the mad flutist.

So I decided to visit the odd lands of Tamriel, to see if I could stir some trouble.
I found myself quite bamboozled by all the good little mortals and good little spirits who all slept in their beds dreaming of sweet rolls and sugar plumbs, so I decided to see if anything did stir.

Much to my surprise I found a man in a house, who stood quite stoutly with a belly full of jiggly jelly, he was quite fascinating to watch, as he laid little tiny presents for all the people of Tamriel, when suddenly he turned and looked at me and said.

"Sheogorath, oh Sheogorath, you daedric prince of madness, you have been surprisingly really well manured this year so I have an extra special present for you!"

with a twinkle in his eye, and a tug of his nose hairs, he turned into a dragon and flew away into the night, and behind him his voice trailed "Merry Mot Grock ye fools and to all a good fight!"

soon all the good little people would wake up to find, all their presents filled with chaos and parallel, I have no Idea how to end this story, and to be honest it bores me, so I just feel the need to turn you all into a bag of mushy peas.

so with that Goodnight! hope you all enjoy tonight!