The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Streamers Unite

Deltia
Deltia
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to JavaWho and the Elder Scrolls Online streaming community, we've put together a special weekend event coming up this Saturday and Sunday the "ESO Streams Unite."

What we will be doing is a 48 hour stream-a-thon to celebrate all things ESO. Each channel will run for a certain duration and we will pass hosting to the next streamer. We hope to have a lot of views by the end of the session so now's a perfect time to come talk about ESO, Champion System, and builds. Here's the line-up we have so far.

Saturday December 27th Eastern Standard Time

10am -1pm
1pm-4pm
4pm-8pm
8pm-12am

Sunday December 28th Eastern Standard Time

12am-2am
2am-4am
4am-8am
8am-10am
10am-3pm
3pm-till end

I will be jumping around other peoples stream throughout the even to talk about builds, guides, and 1.6 changes. Feel free to watch some or all of the event as we are excited to share with our community partners. Let's keep ESO strong and support our content provides. Thanks and cya on Saturday and OR Sunday.

You can check the full details on my site: http://deltiasgaming.com/2014/12/23/eso-streams-unite/
Edited by Deltia on December 23, 2014 4:28AM
In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
"It's a good day to be alive"
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see the event, hope to tune in while at the inlaws!
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to this 48 hour stream, watching some of the best people on Twitch.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good idea guys. ;)

I dont have the time to participate. meh :(
    Edited by xMovingTarget on December 24, 2014 6:04PM
  • SIN-X
    SIN-X
    ✭✭✭
    ^ lol really? just because you make vids and post them to you tube or your own channel does not make you one of the best or in the case of some of those listed any good at all. I have played a few of these builds and had others that I know are good use them and seem them DESTROYED by other builds....maybe this is why we need so much balance, sheep following sheep.
    X-SINISTER-X v14 NB
    "DEATH WAITS IN THE DARK"
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SIN-X wrote: »
    ^ lol really? just because you make vids and post them to you tube or your own channel does not make you one of the best or in the case of some of those listed any good at all. I have played a few of these builds and had others that I know are good use them and seem them DESTROYED by other builds....maybe this is why we need so much balance, sheep following sheep.

#SINX4President =)
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SIN-X wrote: »

I don't think I said anything about being the best or claiming to be. There's plenty of great builders out there besides me and the purpose of this article is to share experiences and enjoy ESO over the holiday. But thanks for your comment.
    In-game @deltiasgaming | deltiasgaming.com for Elder Scrolls Online [ESO / TESO] Guides
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd have been very happy to participate. I'm free the Saturday if I'm needed in anyway (send you a PM concerning this) :)
    Otherwise, good luck everyone and Enjoy the event!
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy things turned out so well, hope the holidays were great for everyone that got to tune in!
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Deltia
    Deltia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was utterly amazing so much fun.