The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VR10 Recipes Coming in Update 6

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Today's ESO Live Show confirmed that VR10 recipes are coming in Update 6. Examples were provided which I screenshotted below.

m4ssfyV.png

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    According to he ingredients listed here, Tomato(es) could still be one of the upgrade materials for purple food.

Basic ingredients for VR10 food: Pumpkin, Saltrice, Red Meat, Frost Miriam
    Blue upgrades: Radish
    Purple upgrades: Tomato
    Edited by Gyudan on December 20, 2014 12:38AM
    Wololo.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have tacos in Tamriel? :o
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    They have tacos in Tamriel? :o

Everybody has tacos.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it hilarious that the coming VR10 recipes are WORSE than the current VR5 recipes after you scale the x10 change with 1.6. Right now the Epic VR5 is 385 to all, which would be 3850 to all after the change. The picture shows the new VR10 only giving 3150-H + 2880-M/S.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeLindsay wrote: »
    I find it hilarious that the coming VR10 recipes are WORSE than the current VR5 recipes after you scale the x10 change with 1.6. Right now the Epic VR5 is 385 to all, which would be 3850 to all after the change. The picture shows the new VR10 only giving 3150-H + 2880-M/S.
    Yeah, I figured that if they allowed both drink and food buffs at same time that they would probably need to make each worse on their own, or it would be too OP. Maybe that is what is happening here.
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smacx250 wrote: »
    Yeah, I figured that if they allowed both drink and food buffs at same time that they would probably need to make each worse on their own, or it would be too OP. Maybe that is what is happening here.
    Touche.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smacx250 wrote: »

Exactly what I was going to mention. On the other hand.. who else is stoked (if) for foods and drinks to stack? Woohoo! I can mix and match... imagine.. up your max on magicka/health and then just increase regen on magicka. Or maybe you're at a fight when you're block/dodging more than usual? Just use a stamina drink and you still have that food buff :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't think that will be exactly x10. You shouldn't make too many assumptions on update 6 numbers based on what was said months ago.
    The health/magicka ratio seems to be around 1.1 as indicated in the recent interviews.

Wololo.
  • Amarynth
    Amarynth
    ✭✭✭
    Did they say these were VR10 recipes, or just some of the new recipes? Why would they be coming out with VR10 recipes if they are doing away with veteran ranks?
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amarynth wrote: »
    Did they say these were VR10 recipes, or just some of the new recipes? Why would they be coming out with VR10 recipes if they are doing away with veteran ranks?

They aren't getting rid of veteran ranks in 1.6. I don't think they've announced yet exactly when they are doing that. And whenever they do they'll probably handle these new recipes however they handle other veteran level items. We don't know how yet.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    What to save, what to use up making 4x just to vendor, what to start raiding from guild trader stalls….gah!

Need me some PTS!