The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

request: an addon to manage... addons and other settings?

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon there to help manage addons various settings in ESO? In a perfect setup I would like something that could do a one time setup of moDS when I enter Cyrodiil, a dungeon, a trial, or PVE. Alternatively having to push a button like with several of the item and skill management mods would also work.

The purpose of this is to remove and reduce the amount of resource intensive mods that are useless outside of certain areas.

Bonus points if you can also tie graphics changes in with this.
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one issue with this is a /reloadui is needed with any UI addon remove or add. When some parts of a large number of UIs are changed, a reloadui is also needed (mostly anything that adds to what is on the screen)

So, this system you are proposing would not be as seamless as you think. Sometimes the /reloadui takes a minute or two, sometimes it's quicker, but it's never a fast change. So, not something I would do going into combat.

You can change the addons for a specific character or all characters from the character select screen before you load the game, so that might get you close what you want at least from the standpoint of loading a character with the UI you want
    Edited by Nestor on December 18, 2014 4:19PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with it taking a moment or two more to load, my current issue is I may tweak and turn down a setting or two in pvp, especially during lagfests, but forget a setting somewhere and have to change it and then reload again. Getting this to be just one set change helps reduce the fiddling
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    There's Dynamic Config for graphics. Also, Addon Profiles lets you define groups of addons, but I don't think it supports automatic switching. It does, however, support switching via keybinding.
    Stonehenge ROCKS!