Today, we updated the ESO launcher to include the following improvements and fixes:
- Realm status is now available on the launcher.
- Made improvements to the launcher to reduce system resource slow-down when applying game patches.
- Fixed an issue with the patch progress bar visual so it no longer shows a progress past 100%.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not automatically launch when starting up the launcher.
- Improved messaging for some error messages and the repair process to help identify and resolve issues.
- Fixed an issue where if you highlight PTS, hide PTS in the launcher options, then click Play, you would still be sent to the PTS.
Please let us know if you run into any issues with the new launcher. Thank you!
Jessica FolsomSenior Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls OnlineFacebook