The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Steed mundus stone with divines trait

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
Im curious, can the divines trait stack with the steed mundus stone? Id like to research for all pieces and see how fast I could run, as well as using boundless storm with the alliance ability to run faster. Does it apply for horses?
Edited by Lord_Wrath on December 12, 2014 3:34AM
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think boundless storm stacks with sprint speed. At least I haven't noticed any difference when sprinting.
    Wololo.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    Im curious, can the divines trait stack with the steed mundus stone? Id like to research for all pieces and see how fast I could run, as well as using boundless storm with the alliance ability to run faster. Does it apply for horses?

Doesn't apply to horses. As far as I know the divines trait should work with STeed stone, but I do recall someone saying steed stone is bugged, so who knows.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    I don't think boundless storm stacks with sprint speed. At least I haven't noticed any difference when sprinting.

It does, I def notice a difference using both.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe Steed only gives you +5% movement speed and pretty much a full set of legendary divines gear is going to boost that maybe 2.5%.

I've tried the same thing as you with Retreating Maneuver, Boundless Storm, the sprint bonus passive from medium armor and a +30% speed potion (which seemingly does nothing with the first two skills active) and you can get moving pretty damn fast on a battlefield.
    I haven't figured out yet if there are diminishing returns for speed buffs but the speed potion definitely is not granting the full benefit.

I'll have to check back to see exact numbers. I can't find the damn athletics bonus online.

edit:

Athletics is going to grant 3% sprint speed per piece of medium armor at rank II so you get a max of 21% sprinting speed. If you are desperate, you can also try the Hasty Retreat bow passive which gives +30% move speed for 2 seconds after rolldodging at rank II (It's going to be heavy on stamina, though).

I wouldn't be surprised if a hard cap for movement speed was at 200% because that would be why the 30% speed potion didn't seem like it was doing anything.

You might be better off with the trait that reduces sprint cost, which I think the cap is 21%, and that's going to carry you a lot farther than 7.5% Steed and then you can still have your unbuffed 5% Steed bonus.

Boundless Storm +30%
    Retreating Maneuver +33%
    Hasty Retreat +30%
    Athletics +21% (sprinting)
    Steed +5%
    Divines +2.5%
    = 121.5%
    =151.5% with speed potion which I don't think works
    worth looking into possible movement speed cap

Rapid Maneuver is going to take a long time to level up and the Retreating Maneuver morph is going to take even longer, just do some quick pvp to unlock it and leave that mother f***er on the bar.

I don't think any movement speed buffs stack with horses besides Rapid Maneuver and it's morphs.

You could also try adding the Argonian's kickass swim speed passive that get's you going faster than traditional sprinting on dry land.
    Edited by NotSo on December 16, 2014 7:02PM
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade