The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Guild: The Black EU Server North England DC

WillhelmBlack
WillhelmBlack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Evening all,

I'm Bill (an avid and dedicated ES fan (much to my girlfriend's dismay)) @WillhelmBlack from the north of England and I'm starting a small guild! Six members at the moment, so we need more.

What is The Black all about?

- Sharing armour and weapon sets in the Guild bank. I keep having to delete pieces of armour I never found a complete set of, which is a shame. The bank will be used for unbound special sets that ANYONE can help themselves to. Also materials or anything you no longer have use for.

- PvE Dungeons. New Undaunted stuff looks fun, with a ton of rewards!

- PvP.The Black is dedicated to the protection of the Daggerfall Covenant and its Scrolls. You may have seen me knocking about in Thornblade?

- Meet new people. I only have two IRL friends that play ESO, it would be great to meet new (and old) Elder Scrolls fans. We accept anyone into The Black, any level/rank, race, werewolf or vampire, ex-cons and b*****ds... yeah we like Game of Thrones.

- Free stuff. Ask a fellow member to craft a staff or if they have a spare Makko. Ask me if you would like a vampire bite or werewolf bite and I'll point you to someone who can!

I'm looking at getting a headset for communication through Teamspeak but if anyone already has one we would love you to be our group leader for both PvE and PvP.

If any of this sounds good to you just reply or add me in game and I'll send you an invite as soon as I can.

Bill, Guildmaster

Edited by WillhelmBlack on December 11, 2014 7:44PM
PC EU
  • sidvic
    sidvic
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    can I please join your guild
    cheers
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sidvic wrote: »
    Hi
    can I please join your guild
    cheers

You certainly can, Recruit.
    PC EU
  • wreckingpaul
    Hi can I join your guild it sounds good
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi can I join your guild it sounds good

That makes us 9, thanks Paul! I've added @wreckingpaul‌ in game. Is this still correct?
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still very much recruiting. Add me if you want an invite @WillhelmBlack or post on here :)
    PC EU
  • SirKeka
    SirKeka
    ✭✭
    Sounds pretty nice, I'll add you. It's also cool that you're a fan of TES, since noone ever gets my references to single-player games in this game, haha.
    Edited by SirKeka on January 12, 2015 4:33PM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha! I know how you feel. There are more general MMO players than ES fans in the game, not saying it's a bad thing, it's nice to mingle with with both.

Welcome to The Black! Only 10 of us ATM but that's enough to get the bank open. Help yourself and remember if you have pieces of armour sets you don't require, please put them in there so eventually someone may get the full set they're after.
    As for me I'm most active sat, mon and tues nights so look for me and we can quest, dungeon or PvP together or in group.

Cheers, Willhelm (or Bill).
    PC EU
  • liam.highwayb16_ESO
    liam.highwayb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Bill, can I join your guild? sounds rather fun. Plus I don't wanna join into a massive guild, would rather grow with a guild like yours. *UserID: Aurauteus
    Edited by liam.highwayb16_ESO on January 14, 2015 12:15AM
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A pleasure, I'll add you tonight :)
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As Guild Master I think I should mention that The Black will be continuing as a Guild in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Recruiting will end March 16th 2015 via the forum.
    Edited by WillhelmBlack on March 4, 2015 9:13AM
    PC EU
  • CookiesOMG
    CookiesOMG
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I would like to join the guild. Im a completely new player who just started yesterday. But I lack any kind of friends in the game and would like to get to know some people, and this guild, due to its smaller size, is perfect for that!

@COOKIESOMG ingame!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried last night, user not found. I'll try again tonight, COOKIESOMG.
    PC EU
  • DampBluePaper
    DampBluePaper
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like great craic! I have been looking for a guild for a while and I decided I liked the sound of this :P I'm relatively new to ESO but have been playing All the other elder scrolls games for years! From Ireland but live in England now and speack English ( not sure if that even matters xD) Anyways, if you think it's look I would love to join! My IGN: Dampbluepaper

-Jack
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll send you an invite a bit later on, Jack.
    PC EU
  • DasRot
    DasRot
    Soul Shriven
    I also would like to join this Guild! Have u got TS yet?
  • GamerzElite
    GamerzElite
    ✭✭✭
    What faction?
    . . . .., . ., Looking for PVX Guild in EP/DC
    Warden: GEonWAR (DC) Lvl in progress
    Sorcerer: Jaadugar (EP)
    Dragon Knight: Altep (EP) Unknown DK (DC)
    Templer: Tempu (EP) Unklnownwarrior (DC)
    Nightblade: Jaad NB (EP) Unknown nbl (DC)
  • tony.keetsb16_ESO
    tony.keetsb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like yo join please aswell Im the opposite end of england :) im from the south :)
  • tony.keetsb16_ESO
    tony.keetsb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    oh my id is @beano2004
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    Aye hook me up tae!

, ID @Waffleoncrack85 or Ryzo ingame ;)
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Hmm this sounds like a good guild. With regards to PVP what is the preferred playstyle? Big groups small groups ganking/ keep fighting etc.

I currently have a V1 NB on the dominion but am leveling a DK on Covenant side atm.

Would love to join you guys.

@Laerath in game name.
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What faction?

We are DC (Daggerfall Covenant) only. I had to point this out in game the other day to a member who asked to join via the forum who was AD.
    DasRot wrote: »
    I also would like to join this Guild! Have u got TS yet?

We had TS for a short while. Once we're up to good numbers or to a point where we may use it more, then I'll pay the sub.

Hmm this sounds like a good guild. With regards to PVP what is the preferred playstyle? Big groups small groups ganking/ keep fighting etc.

I currently have a V1 NB on the dominion but am leveling a DK on Covenant side atm.

@Laerath in game name.

I play EU Thornblade in groups of 2-24, sometimes pure PvP and other times taking keeps. Depends which friends and guild mates are online and which other guilds have groups. When our PvP group is small we like to team up with larger PvP guilds like DA and Band Of Daggers and connect to their TS.

PvP is usually Monday, Tuesday and Saturday nights. PvE anytime in the evenings.

I'll be adding people tonight when the patch is downloaded, look forward to meeting you.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ryzo wrote: »
    Aye hook me up tae!

, ID @Waffleoncrack85 or Ryzo ingame ;)

@Laerath in game name.

I've added you both.
    PC EU
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

Would certainly like to join. Am in the north of England.

@jonas.alexander2012 in game.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll pop an invite over tonight when I'm home, Jonas.
    PC EU
  • cncgenius1b16_ESO
    cncgenius1b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    reporting for duty, from norn iron! i have a keen interest in role playing, and am currently looking for oppertunities to improve my black smithing. shall i add you in game?

many thanks!

@seasou grey-steel :smile:
  • Jodykya
    Jodykya
    Soul Shriven
    Hiya, You guys sound right up my street. Ive been playing since the start of ESO and have been looking for a smaller guild community I can grow with and help out. I have played MMO's for many years and played the single player Oblivion and Skyrim. I'm dedicated to ESO and would really like to find a casual social outlet within the game with people who are friendly.

Online I am @Kyanite28.

Many Thanks!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll send some invites over tonight, guys.
    PC EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Added seasou, Kyanite Account not found...are you on EU server?
    PC EU
  • Jodykya
    Jodykya
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i'm an EU account holder :)
  • nmcaunt1b16_ESO
    Hello!

I'm Towren, brand new to ESO, I'm playing a level 8 Breten Sorcerer... I'm looking for a Guild to join so I don't feel completely isolated. I play other MMO's and am mainly using ESO for a bit of leisure time - I say that, I'll probably end up taking it all very seriously - but I intend to play leisurely :smile: I mean, I just spent the past three hours running around the outside of daggerfall collecting herbs and jute and taking in the scenery, so I'm off to a good start.

Looking for a band of people I can become online friends with, a few laughs, a bit of chat, some dungeons, PvP, that type of thing, though it's going to take me ages to level up if I keep herb collecting... Have always hated large guilds where you can't connect with people, playing games on your own can get very boring very quickly, so the social is really important to me.

Hope to hear from you soon

In game name is Towren, haven't worked out all this I.D stuff yet o.0