The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I leave a campain, not just change it ?

crowfl56
crowfl56
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, actually I have a couple questions:

1.) How do I just leave a campaign in pvp, and just move to a new one ?

2.) Why can't I play in non-vet campaign on any faction? If its a conflict then just have the other faction receive a cool down period for 12 hrs. Simple.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can change Campaigns once for free at the end of the current Campaign, or you can pay Alliance points to change it. All you have to do is try to set a new Home, as I recall.

You cannot leave Cyrodiil. A current flaw in the game is that once you enter Cyrodiil, you must be in one Campaign or another until such time as they disband your Home campaign.

This last thing is bad for people like me who got into a bad Campaign and used up the free get-out-of-Campaign card to move to another only to have that one turn in to a buff campaign.

Now I just want out. Forever. So, I am waiting for them to disband the Campaign that I am in so I can finally be free.

Edited by Elsonso on December 11, 2014 5:15PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thanks, now how do I get my DC little into Cryodiil ??