The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Vanity Gear Slots Idea

Artemiisia
Artemiisia
✭✭✭✭✭
What I really miss in this game that others have is a Vanity slots for gear, so I can craft, wear anything I want that I think looks awesome.

It gets real old fast, looking at the same outfit all the time, I have had aether in 5ive months, and there is so much awesome looking gear out there I would love to wear.

I also think its actually a total waste, and a shame that all the people that have worked on all these gear designs, that its only clones running around with different colors.

Like yesterday, I found one of the most awesome helmets I have seen, and I cant wear it due to it would weaken me.

So please eso, make so we have two slots for every gear, one for the real gear, and one for vanity gear.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate breaking a set sometimes, losing that 5th piece bonus can really be a negative on the character.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tonturri
    Tonturri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be great. I love the lower level Bosmer style light armor look, but not the higher level version.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree Tonturri, lots of great lower level gear actually, also argonian for females are great.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I've also asked in the "eso ask us anything" ,to be able to craft armour with the meshes/models from previous levels. (But keep awesome texture/colours from higher levels). We need more variety!
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try Wykkyd's Outfitter.
    Keep 2 different sets of gear in your inventory and switch between them with the macro.

Or you can also have your fighting gear look as nice as possible. Most of the current high-end pve gear looks nice now and crafted sets fill the gaps, so you have tons of options available.
    Wololo.
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not about gear with stats, but for costumes :)

and im tired of looking like every other Aether wearing robe guy/girl