The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How cluttered is your UI? (Post your UI)

Jitterbug
Jitterbug
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm interested in how much of the UI take up the space on your screen.
I have tried to "design" my UI so it takes up as little as possible while still providing me with all the info I feel I need, plus a little more.

Please post a screenshot with as much "going on" as possible at the same time.

I'll get us started:

LlhJKJI.jpg
Edited by Jitterbug on December 9, 2014 4:51PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread made me realize I don't have even one current picture of my UI because I always turn it off for screenshots.

Everything I have is on the right side: minimap, buff tracker, FTC damage tracker and craft research timer, although I turned the last one off recently because what few items I still have to reasearch take a month, so I just mark it in my calendar.
    Quest tracker turned off. No floating numbers, they're annoying as hell.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like @Rosveen‌ said above I always toggle my ui for screenshots, but I did grab this one the other night to show my addon placement:

Screenshot_20141215_215453.jpg

Notable elements are FTC, Wykkyd's enhanced HUD, Codex, CRT, CyrHUD, and the Greymind quickslot bar. When in combat I also have the scrolling damage and healing numbers.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Made som changes:
    4LWZzK0.jpg
  • Juice805
    Juice805
    Soul Shriven
    7xtpzoj1jfs6.png

This is on my laptop so the quality is very bad, ill get a better image later. But along with this, I have combat scrolling text.

EDIT: finally did it
    Edited by Juice805 on March 1, 2015 1:41AM
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Made some more adjustments.
    I try to fit everything into the bottom of the screen so the game world can be as open to the eye as possible.
    I use Azura to move and adjust the objects, FTC to display short term buffs, EMM minimap, Wykkyds toolbar and chat, Recount for dps meter, and Combat Cloud for combat text.

dChpDTx.jpg
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    This is how my UI looks like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCllOoPsos
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »
    This is how my UI looks like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wCllOoPsos

Very Nice and clean