The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New [EU]Azuras Star

• Kh0ll
    Kh0ll
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eucken wrote: »
    AD ist back guys! Now we only need some decent EP guilds on there and we will have loads of fun :)

Some teams are really great AD tough, but hey between the nightcap every night map control all day with scouts everywhere, as soon as there was 3 siege weapons on one point it out to 1 warband for 3 random boys...
    21h to 00h Azura is really fun, outside its horraires it is a beautiful campaign *** ....
    When I see how it goes the day I understand that people stand in ...

Clearly if you do not take a double focus very soon this campaign will definitely be dead in a few days ... But what a prime it's fun...
    Edited by Kh0ll on May 16, 2015 6:23PM
    Un mauvais sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...il tp
    Un bon sorcier...il voit un truc qui bouge...bah il tp aussi...
    Mais c'est pas pareil, c'est un bon sorcier

"Ca Passe Large" DC
    "CPL" EP
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kh0ll wrote: »
    AD ist back guys! Now we only need some decent EP guilds on there and we will have loads of fun :)

Some teams are really great AD tough, but hey between the nightcap every night map control all day with scouts everywhere, as soon as there was 3 siege weapons on one point it out to 1 warband for 3 random boys...
    21h to 00h Azura is really fun, outside its horraires it is a beautiful campaign *** ....

Clearly if you do not take a double focus very soon this campaign will definitely be dead in a few days ... But what a prime it's fun...
    This. Azura has been very fun after the reset, but AD please, don't nightcap or the campaign will die again soon :(
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

This. Azura has been very fun after the reset, but AD please, don't nightcap or the campaign will die again soon :(

I dont know why ad nightcaps tbh, tonight at 2 am there was only 1 dc online to protect the scroll and that was an alt of one of our guildmembers having fun with a few fire ballista's

Luckily Oswolf is on azura giving us some good times, his bombgroup is always in sneak jumping us after we took the flags

LOL GG Oswolf
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still amazes me that people find it fun to run around in a zerg ball with 20+ people stuck to the crown, with everything lagging for 2-60 seconds. Saw a couple of those zerg balls from AD yesterday, no idea who they are.
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beesting wrote: »
    Erondil wrote: »

I dont know why ad nightcaps tbh, tonight at 2 am there was only 1 dc online to protect the scroll and that was an alt of one of our guildmembers having fun with a few fire ballista's

Luckily Oswolf is on azura giving us some good times, his bombgroup is always in sneak jumping us after we took the flags

LOL GG Oswolf

yup we love fighting you lot it's a challenge and fun, keep up the good work :D
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if it's the same EU Azuras that I home. Every time I log in the map is yellow, not matter the time of day - and I mean completely yellow.
    It's been one-sided for so long now, and I more and more refuse to play on lagblade so I've actually homed somewhere else.
    Too bad.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capturing a keep during night time EU should be 4 times as hard as daytime, sadly this wont be implemented, but sure would be great.

Nightcapping is stupid. Any map that is one color, even if its your own alliance, is a boring map to play on, solo or group.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Capturing a keep during night time EU should be 4 times as hard as daytime, sadly this wont be implemented, but sure would be great.

Nightcapping is stupid. Any map that is one color, even if its your own alliance, is a boring map to play on, solo or group.

That's not the proper solution to the problem imho.. there's people that from time to time play at night due to RL / work. Maybe making distant or enemy border keeps harder to hold on would be a possible solution. Or instigate a cost to keeping keeps claimed, like it was done in DAoC and don't level up keeps that aren't claimed. Then you'd need as many guilds as keeps you want to keep and they all have to pay for the upkeep.
    Still find it strange that they didn't put that in the game, since they put the keep levelling and keep claiming in.

• Beesting
    Beesting
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree, a few days ago we took a keep with 3 vr 14's and i have to say it was harder than vdsa, the guards have a lot of range and hit hard. But it should be impossible really.

The good ( or bad, depending how you look at it ) news is that today we have had an alien invasion of bow using, ganking EP nightblades, hundreds of them

So ad only had one emp keep when i logged out.
    Interesting times
    Beesting, Bosmer Magica DK, AD EU, crafter
    Slager, Dunmer Magica DK, DC EU, pvp
    Farmer, Dunmer Magica DK, AD EU, trials build

Every major patch looks like the end of the world but somehow i just cannot stop playing.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree, a few days ago we took a keep with 3 vr 14's and i have to say it was harder than vdsa, the guards have a lot of range and hit hard. But it should be impossible really.

The good ( or bad, depending how you look at it ) news is that today we have had an alien invasion of bow using, ganking EP nightblades, hundreds of them

Interesting times

lol, I want siege in vDSA then.

Seriously, it's not even hard taking a keep with 2 players now. It's rediculous they let us siege down the NPCs.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good fights at azura star tonight. Thanks AD DC for the fun.

Edited by iseko on May 26, 2015 9:25PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »

Interesting times

lol, I want siege in vDSA then.

Seriously, it's not even hard taking a keep with 2 players now. It's rediculous they let us siege down the NPCs.
    Could do it alone if it didn't take so long to flip the damn flags!