The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Fantasy Theorycrafting] If u could pick ANY skills from ANY class, what would the most OP build be?

Yolokin_Swagonborn
Yolokin_Swagonborn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Imaging streaking around casting talons on people with blazing shield up.

What is the worst/best combination you can think of?

Here is my best stab at this.

Screenshot in case I broke ESOhead.

yBZs6qc.png
  • Surfinginhawaii
    Surfinginhawaii
    ✭✭✭
    That's a neat idea and would be cool.
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if we are only using active skills then it would be easy

GDB, RS, BS, BE, BT(really the fifth one is open for whatever you wish)

Ultimate: again anything you want. Prefer SoM or Negate

for those who dont speak lingo it is as follows:

Green Dragons Blood, Reflective Scales, Blazing Shield, Bolt Escape, then the fifth skill is whatever you want. BT ='s Burning talons
    Edited by Gorthax on December 1, 2014 1:47PM
    Options
  • chipputer
    chipputer
    ✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    Green Dragons Blood, Reflective Scales, Blazing Shield, Bolt Escape, then the fifth skill is whatever you want. BT ='s Burning talons

I would love seeing this as the FotM build that every hardcore kiddie was running.

All of the fighting consisting solely of flapping dragon wings, people holding block, and trying to root each other while attempting to tank non-existent damage abilities.

Hilarious mental imagery.
    Options
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would trade my dear aunty bertha for some green dragon's blood on my NB. What I would actually like to see is the ability to create hybrid classes by choosing from new skill lines that fit thematically with the four classes. ie DragonNightblade.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
    Options