The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WW Ultimate?

Buck
Buck
✭✭✭
Why do I have a passive that helps me generate ultimate while taking damage in WW form, to then only have my ultimate vanish after the WW form runs out. I loose all the ultimate I gained... It's clear that this cannot be intended if I have a passive that builds ultimate... or am I missing something ZoS?

Comments aren't being addressed in the combat skills/world skills so I thought I would post it here. Is ZoS aware of this or what?
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Basically what it does is keep you in Werewolf form longer. You have used the ultimate so once its done you have to rebuild ultimate just like all the others. But when you fire the ultimate it starts a reduction while in werewolf form. The passive allows you to build the ultimate back up from the countdown. It does not all you to rebuild it so you can fire it off again it allows you to rebuild it to stay in form longer.
    Hope I explained that well enough.
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on November 30, 2014 4:57PM
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a passive that helps you gain ultimate in humanoid form only, not WW. There is a passive that gains you more time as a WW if you feed on dead humanoids. You might want to read the tool tip closer.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Buck
    Buck
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I did read it wrong, it was with the ultimate slotted :P But anyway my point remains the same. Because I sure didn't notice extra time in WW form from having a full ultimate, I would of never known that if the other poster had no said it, and if it is the case then they really need to extend it to make it noticeable.
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see why WWs should lose their Ulti when they return to humanoid form. If you can gain enough Ulti to chain WW then why shouldn't you be rewarded for that?
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Buck wrote: »
    Yea I did read it wrong, it was with the ultimate slotted :P But anyway my point remains the same. Because I sure didn't notice extra time in WW form from having a full ultimate, I would of never known that if the other poster had no said it, and if it is the case then they really need to extend it to make it noticeable.

It extends as you kill enemies I believe. I leveled in Stros M'kai doing it. I had the Passive then turned WW and kept running around in a loop killing enemies. Only took about 2 Transformations to get to level 10 after getting the passive.
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ultimate allows you to gain ult points when you get hit on human form,thats it.Loosing your ult once u loose ur WW form is intended,otherwise you will just have "permanent"ww form as building ult in ww form is easy.Seriously you want permanent WW? Thats like having a totally new class in the game lol.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ultimate allows you to gain ult points when you get hit on human form,thats it.Loosing your ult once u loose ur WW form is intended,otherwise you will just have "permanent"ww form as building ult in ww form is easy.Seriously you want permanent WW? Thats like having a totally new class in the game lol.

Is this a joke? Of course we want linger time in form... don't see a single reason why we shouldn't!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA