The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

LoreMaster OldSmeller

OldSmeller
OldSmeller
✭✭✭
I am trying to complete every quest in the game or at the very least enough non-repeatable quests to meet the criteria for the "Indomitable Adventurer" Achivement.

I have 1,090/1,500

Where are all the missing quests? I looked at addons and UI tools but none of them seem to do what I want. I need to know if any unfinished quests remain in any given zone.

I also feel very strongly that LoreMaster or RedShirt should be an ingame title.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is the Undiscovered add on. It shows all the places you haven't visited. If its not white then you know your missing quests for that particular one. There are also so many quests that even though all my maps are discovered and turned white but I'm still finding quests I missed in each zone. Also you might have some Quests in Cyrodill you haven't done since there are some in there. I haven't done hardly and PVP since I'm still doing PVE stuff.
  • ThatHappyCat
    ThatHappyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no missing quests. You're supposed to fill the remaining quota with repeatable quests.
  • OldSmeller
    OldSmeller
    ✭✭✭
    There is the Undiscovered add on. It shows all the places you haven't visited. If its not white then you know your missing quests for that particular one. There are also so many quests that even though all my maps are discovered and turned white but I'm still finding quests I missed in each zone. Also you might have some Quests in Cyrodill you haven't done since there are some in there. I haven't done hardly and PVP since I'm still doing PVE stuff.

I have done all quests tied to a map icon so they are all white. I want a way to determine if I have missed any non-repeatable quests.