The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Get a *** life!!!

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
So, what have you been doing in game today?

Well, I have farmed since I got up at. 9.00, log in, run a round and click on the small thing, log out and then log in again just to do the same over and over again.

Damn I hate myself for being MMORPG junky, also to pay for this *** games that I know, cant keep my interest in the end.

PS:Oh, yea and ofc runing achievements...FOR WHAT a lame color!!!
Edited by timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO on November 29, 2014 6:16PM
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u drunk?
    Options
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    At least we get vanity pets every 3-6 months :)
    Options
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave my computer? That's crazy talk!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
    Edited by Jennifur_Vultee on November 29, 2014 6:09PM
    "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    864.jpg
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭
    At first I was gonna give this thread a "lol", but then I thought it isn't worth it.

By the way, you're talking to yourself in the thread title.
    Options
  • oldRagespell
    oldRagespell
    ✭✭
    So, what have you been doing in game today?

Well, I have farmed since I got up at. 9.00, log in, run a round and click on the small thing, log out and then log in again just to do the same over and over again.

Damn I hate myself for being MMORPG junky, also to pay for this *** games that I know, cant keep my interest in the end.

PS:Oh, yea and ofc runing achievements...FOR WHAT a lame color!!!

I stopped doing that like 2 weeks ago. The game is beautiful but there's nothing interesting or worth doing in it. Took me 5 months to finally accept that.

Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only things I've done last two weeks is collect hireling mats, relist a few expired sale items, and spend a little time keeping up with trait research (now on nirnhoned). I have been chasing some achievements, mostly collectibles. Drops rates for those are so low, I really question the value of this-grinding creatures for hours is not really fun. I just reupped for another 6 months, but if the ESO landscape hasn't changed dramatically by time that expires, it will be time to move on.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • Leeric
    Leeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    From that post sounds like you don't enjoy any game.....maybe go play tetris at least its cheap.
    Options
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leeric wrote: »
    From that post sounds like you don't enjoy any game.....maybe go play tetris at least its cheap.

My post was not an invitation for insipid barbs, but maybe I will go play Tetris-couldn't be any worse than chasing collectibles. As it happens, I'm looking forward to some up-coming changes. I could make a few suggestions about what you can go do, but I'd rather not sink to your level. >:)
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
    Options
  • Leeric
    Leeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Leeric wrote: »

My post was not an invitation for insipid barbs, but maybe I will go play Tetris-couldn't be any worse than chasing collectibles. As it happens, I'm looking forward to some up-coming changes. I could make a few suggestions about what you can go do, but I'd rather not sink to your level. >:)

I don't know what you thought you posted, but a post like that is the exact one that will instigate barbs.

Also, by saying, "I could make a few suggestions about what you can go do, but I'd rather not sink to your level"

Goes far below the level I was at. You didn't see me cussing or caring on did you? You called it a crap game but continue to play it. Your complaint isn't even valid since you can do more in the game then just farm....Hence why i suggested Tetris, then you can do the same actions over and over with no option of doing anything else and then you can complain about that, as it would make more sense than what you've already said. Sorry that went over your head....considering your posts though, I'm not shocked at that.
    Options