The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild.

turbolasers
turbolasers
Soul Shriven
I'm a casual US player on EST. I'm not into power gaming or maxing characters. Just trying to enjoy the game and then perhaps help others. End game is not a goal but in a month or two perhaps I'd be up for it (just started the game).
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    If you have an EP character you are welcome to take a look Sanguine Sanguinary. We are pretty active in all areas of the game. This week we don't have any events planneduntil Saturday night due to the Thanksgiving holiday.

Shoot me a message in game @CaptnCreamsicle‌ for an invitation.

Until then, feel free to visit our website at SanguineSanguinary.com
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    If you are DC, where the majority of our players have there alts please have a look at The Keg. We are a mix old and new players, with lots of people happy to help you enjoy the game, not just get to the end plays. @Tashira_Ronin‌ in game :)
    Edited by Tashira_Ronin on November 27, 2014 4:02AM
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta