The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lethal Arrow Impact Sound: Now Bugged?

Rooty
Rooty
✭✭✭
Greetings and salutations,

I didn't think this was the case earlier in the day, but over the last few hours (Tuesday night shortly after primetime) I have not been hearing the sizzle on lethal arrows when they hit me. Is anybody else experiencing this?
Edited by Rooty on November 26, 2014 5:54AM
No Mercy
Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
Reality is for people who don't play video games.
WHERE IS SHE?!
#FreeBraidas
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's been bugged since 1.5.6. About half the time I dodge lethal arrows, the whizzing sfx bugs out and loops infinitely for about a minute. Which means after the 1st dodge, I can't tell when to dodge again.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me.

All I know is that there's no longer a metal door slamming sound when entering/leaving stealth from the shadow barrier passive, but they added a slurping sound when you take a pot.

I could do without the latter, but I like the former because it was an audio cue that there was an enemy stealther around me.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all sorts of sounds issues now. this wouldn't surprise me.