The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Veiled Strike Stamina Morph

Shayu
Shayu
✭✭✭
A while back during a Tamriel sumit it was mentioned that one of the devs was considering a number of different options to balance out Stamina and Magicka. At the moment I think most can agree that Magicka outperforms Stamina as a main attribute. One of the Dev's ideas was as follows.
Eric also wants more class abilities to be useful to Stamina builds. Possibilities include morphs to class abilities that would allow them to cost and scale off Stamina instead of Magicka. Some examples he cited were Veiled Strike (Nightblade) and Dark Deal (Sorcerer).

Now I personally think it'd be wonderful to have some of our class abilities have the option to scale off stamina & weapon damage. Specifically I would love to see Veiled Strike morphable into a stamina/weapon ability; it'd be nice to have Veiled Strike benefit from an ability like Momentum in the two handed tree. What do my fellow Nightblades think?