The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Any 'oldies' guilds out there?

chriss23
chriss23
✭✭
I am 60 next year and enjoying ESO very much but I'm having trouble finding a guild I feel comfortable with. The best one I was in fell apart recently - they were helpful, fun without being too zany, and the chat was not peppered with swear words. My main char is currently a lvl 36 EP NB but I have others in AD and DC factions at lower levels. Can anyone recommend a guild where I can be myself (in character of course!), join in some action with others who aren't all vets and get advice when I need it?
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Chris if you are after an RP guild as well as PVE and PVP advice, I have an RP guild with a sister PVE/PVP guild. We age in range from 18 to 60+ and encourage guild chat to be helpful and supportive with a general lack of swearing etc. @Tashira_Ronin‌ in game...happy to help...
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • chriss23
    chriss23
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply Tashira, I didn't mention that I was on the EU server which I should have done! :\