The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF pve/pvp guild

Cheata0031_ESO
Cheata0031_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello, my names Reavemearone and I'm looking for a guild that does mainly PVE (dungeons and raids) and some PVP. I've been playing this game, literally, since the first beta. Although a month after it launched I had to take a break. I want to get the full experience of this game since the dungeon ques are so *** up atm.

I'd really like a guild with a lot of members, and community.

message me in-game @reavemearone92, or on here
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi there... couple of quick questions which would help us suggest a guild or two to join:

Which server are you on? NA or EU?
    Which faction do you play?

Peace love & sweetrolls :)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • AdamusStonefist
    AdamusStonefist
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, hope all is well! I've been having a lot of fun with The Guardians personally.It earned my #1 guild spot by being just the right mix of good players to group with that are also casual and friendly. It's worth trying out at least.

The guild calls Daggerfall Covenant home on NA server. You can sign up at http://www.guardianhq.com/teso. Be sure to check out some of the user guides too. Or message me in-game @adamus_stonefist.
    Edited by AdamusStonefist on November 26, 2014 12:55AM
    -Adamus Stonefist - Redguard - Tank - VR12
  • polar
    polar
    ✭✭✭
    If you are AD on the NA server, check out The Noore- thenoore.com
    We are an active community, have a good mix of PvP and PvE and are welcoming new members again. If you would like an invite, let me know @polarnightshade
    Polar Nightshade

Guild Master of The Noore
    thenoore.net
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    If you are DC, The Keg, would also welcome you, we are a mix of veterans and newish players and our vets are often developing new alts so happy to run with lower level characters, as well as a wealth of advice on builds, gear, tactics etc...we have links to RP , PVP and high level trials guilds if any of those are your cup of tea.
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta