The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Enchant Crafting Writ Turn in Confusion

andrantos
andrantos
✭✭✭
I have a level 49 enchanting crafting writ ready for turn in. It tells me to turn in with the Fighter's Guild Provisioner.

An alchemy writ was turned into a Magicians Guild box in the Hollow City. However, for this writ, it shows the turn in as being in the Hollow City. And then, it updates such that the marker is outside the gates. The marker doesn't appear in other zones.

Is it possible the turn in is in Craglorn? Haven't progressed there yet but have read that turn-ins occur there as well.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    The potency perk levels control it L1 is in Region 1, L2 is in Region 2, L3 is in Region 3 , L4 is in Region 4, L5 is in Region 5, L6 is in Coldharbour, L7 is in Cyrodiil, I believe that L8 is in Lower Craglorn and L9 is in Upper Craglorn. Someone else will have to confirm everything above L6 Potency Perk though
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • andrantos
    andrantos
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much. I completely forgot about Eastmarch.