The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

EP = joke

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Ebonheart pact are a bunch of fools, I have respect for AD and DC but, EP is just a joke of a faction.

First, thing EP did to make themselves a joke: Beg for the good players from AD and DC to join them, you guys are really that bad where you have to beg better players to help you win?

second, they can't fight on their own. I've never seen EP pushing a faction alone, if AD pushes DC, EP will also push DC. If DC pushes AD, EP will also push AD.

third, they have to lag/exploit the servers to get unfair advantages because they have little to no skill.

What is that exploit? Well the crappy guild [snip] likes to sit ontop of a single flag in a keep and spam batswarm and impulse to either crash the server or to lag everyone for the NPC's to kill them. They should seriously get banned for literally killing the game and putting the servers in a poor state.

Honestly, get good EP, your faction is just a joke.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 24, 2014 3:42AM
~Thallen~
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO, the only joke here is your QQ, and it's a pretty bad one.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah the pulse spammers should be perma banned.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »

says the EP player that exploits the game because they can't win any other way.

1v1 me, you'd get rekt.
    ~Thallen~
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1v1 me, you'd get rekt.

Quite honestly, Teargrants would destroy you. Im a solid 1v1 player and I cannot get him. He cant kill me solo, but I cant kill him solo, on any toon. (the only time I ever got him "solo" was when he was running away from a blob and I sniped his ass in a field, I dont count that)

You would die.
    Edited by Rylana on November 24, 2014 1:45AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

1v1 me, you'd get rekt.

Quite honestly, Teargrants would destroy you. Im a solid 1v1 player and I cannot get him. He cant kill me solo, but I cant kill him solo, on any toon. (the only time I ever got him "solo" was when he was running away from a blob and I sniped his ass in a field, I dont count that)

You would die.

Say that to my 2.3k crit with wrecking blow.

~Thallen~
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1v1 me, you'd get rekt.

You would die.

Say that to my 2.3k crit with wrecking blow.

Say that to his shield stack you wouldnt get through and the fact he kites so youd never hit him with it in the first place.

Melee gank build vs a blink sorc? LOL
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen Teargrants lose a 1v1, and we run together daily. Any one of us will be more than pleased to take you up on a challenge. I'm sure we'll meet you on the fields.

In the name of Dee Tick, amen.
    Edited by Satiar on November 24, 2014 2:05AM
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap, you found me out! I'm in EP, I must be an exploiter! I confess my crimes, please have mercy on me. I promise I will lute in worship of your mighty wrecking blow as you reap your rightous vengeance upon me.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see Teargrants in the lag spamming groups on EP.
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ebonheart pact are a bunch of fools, I have respect for AD and DC but, EP is just a joke of a faction.

First, thing EP did to make themselves a joke: Beg for the good players from AD and DC to join them, you guys are really that bad where you have to beg better players to help you win?

second, they can't fight on their own. I've never seen EP pushing a faction alone, if AD pushes DC, EP will also push DC. If DC pushes AD, EP will also push AD.

third, they have to lag/exploit the servers to get unfair advantages because they have little to no skill.

What is that exploit? Well the crappy guild DiE likes to sit ontop of a single flag in a keep and spam batswarm and impulse to either crash the server or to lag everyone for the NPC's to kill them. They should seriously get banned for literally killing the game and putting the servers in a poor state.

bfl.gif
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is that exploit? Well the crappy guild DiE likes to sit ontop of a single flag in a keep and spam batswarm and impulse to either crash the server or to lag everyone for the NPC's to kill them. They should seriously get banned for literally killing the game and putting the servers in a poor state.

Ritalin anyone?
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    meme-tears-rainingtears.jpg
    keep crying
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen Teargrants lose a 1v1, and we run together daily. Any one of us will be more than pleased to take you up on a challenge. I'm sure we'll meet you on the fields.

Yea, because shield stacking/block/resto staff/aoe takes sooo much skill.

~Thallen~
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bahahahahahaahahaha!!! like EP is the only faction that double teams, exploits, zerg blobs, block and casts, and all that other crap you listed??? do you have ANY idea how many AD players i see that do nothing but what you listed above?

I am not saying EP is innocent of these things, because they are not; but DC and AD are just as guilty of it. I remember the AD from wabbajack pounding on BRK for HOURS; doing nothing but blobing up and spamming the crap out of their precious impulse. it was pretty hilarious, to be honest, but also caused a crap ton of lag; so at the same it, it was very annoying.

I am going to assume you are trolling
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    t

Who uses AoE in a 1v1?
    Edited by Satiar on November 24, 2014 3:18AM

• Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    I call dibs on fighting the winner of the Teargrants vs Random AD loudmouth fight.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is that exploit? Well the crappy guild [snip]likes to sit ontop of a single flag in a keep and spam batswarm and impulse to either crash the server or to lag everyone for the NPC's to kill them. They should seriously get banned for literally killing the game and putting the servers in a poor state.

This thread made me lol. I am EP so I automatically exploit. Also don't like AD and DC don't batpulse either. Every faction has there fair share of it. The fact that you said EP is the only one who basically forms purple/orange alliance is sad, green/purple/orange alliance happens every single day in thorneblade. Tired of people taking PvP to seriously to the point where they down right hate a faction and the people on it. I enjoy working against other players on the other factions because I have friends on every faction. Stop [snip] and crying no one cares.
    And honestly, this thread is a joke.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on November 24, 2014 3:45AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lolwut?

A shield stacking sorc is probably the most skilled profession to play, considering they rely on constant movement, situational awareness, a very complicated buff/heal/damage rotation, and are squishy as all hell if they screw up even for a second.

Let me guess, you define skill as someone standing there taking your "lol wrecking blow" and not moving an inch while you do it?

Here is the counter to teargrants, and it has worked every single time to shut him down, though I cant secure the kill because he somehow always gets away.

DK, Invasion to counter the blink, wings to counter the frags, LOS to counter the mages fury, whip to beat down the shields, talons to hold him still and sap his resources. He will always break the engagement because its a fight he cant win, if he stays too close for too long, he dies to resource management.

NB, Ranged kite with lethal arrow to knock down shields and healdebuff, constant kiting from distance, NEVER LET HIM GET IN RANGE to hit you back, kite kite kite as he does, roll dodge everything he shoots. This is the only tactic ive ever been able to drop him with, and frankly I got lucky because he was depleted from running from another fight.

Templar, just heal through it and shield stack, he cant do enough damage to kill you by himself. Youll never stay in range long enough to kill him, either.

Sorc - hasnt happened yet.

Also, NEVER CHASE HIM if he truly tries to run, he does one of two things, either leads you to the rest of his guild, or takes you to favorable terrain for him to trap you in.

Good luck on your fight though, in the 10 or so times ive engaged him in the field without a group, I have managed to make him run about six times, died once, killed him once, and ended up getting killed by his guildmates a few times.
    Edited by Rylana on November 24, 2014 3:52AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lolwut?

A shield stacking sorc is probably the most skilled profession to play, considering they rely on constant movement, situational awareness, a very complicated buff/heal/damage rotation, and are squishy as all hell if they screw up even for a second.

Let me guess, you define skill as someone standing there taking your "lol wrecking blow" and not moving an inch while you do it?

Here is the counter to teargrants, and it has worked every single time to shut him down, though I cant secure the kill because he somehow always gets away.

DK, Invasion to counter the blink, wings to counter the frags, LOS to counter the mages fury, whip to beat down the shields, talons to hold him still and sap his resources. He will always break the engagement because its a fight he cant win, if he stays too close for too long, he dies to resource management.

NB, Ranged kite with lethal arrow to knock down shields and healdebuff, constant kiting from distance, NEVER LET HIM GET IN RANGE to hit you back, kite kite kite as he does, roll dodge everything he shoots. This is the only tactic ive ever been able to drop him with, and frankly I got lucky because he was depleted from running from another fight.

Templar, just heal through it and shield stack, he cant do enough damage to kill you by himself. Youll never stay in range long enough to kill him, either.

Also, NEVER CHASE HIM if he truly tries to run, he does one of two things, either leads you to the rest of his guild, or takes you to favorable terrain for him to trap you in.

Good luck on your fight though, in the 10 or so times ive engaged him in the field without a group, I have managed to make him run about six times, died once, killed him once, and ended up getting killed by his guildmates a few times.

sounds like an interesting battle.... maybe i should give him a shot:D
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

lolwut?

Only reason I can even hold my own is because of that incident a couple months ago with the blink/stack sorcs exploiting the damage reduction bug, taught me a lot on how to beat one.

Hes definitely a better sorc than I am, ive fought alongside him on EP side, and he lives, I die. XD
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lolwut?

Only reason I can even hold my own is because of that incident a couple months ago with the blink/stack sorcs exploiting the damage reduction bug, taught me a lot on how to beat one.

Hes definitely a better sorc than I am, ive fought alongside him on EP side, and he lives, I die. XD

wait... he is EP?? so i cant attempt to send his soul to the void???

Edited by Cody on November 24, 2014 4:02AM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lolwut?

i want to face him mainly to try out this new build iv been using. it works really well in blackwater blade. i was able to 1v1 a 1H and shield DK with it. i want to see how it does with an elite player from the "normal" campaigns.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lolwut?

He will be last to die if he has to drag a raid over you to make sure of it. I know, there's a support group for those poor victims. it helps with the pain

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh snap, you found me out! I'm in EP, I must be an exploiter! I confess my crimes, please have mercy on me. I promise I will lute in worship of your mighty wrecking blow as you reap your rightous vengeance upon me.

Shush You!

You've been called out as a joke and exploiter, you need to deal with this, plus all of your faction are cheats and exploiters to. Clearly every EP that every played the game is both a joke and exploiter. :trollface:

P.S.

To the OP, please don't post on the forums again. Ever.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

Shush You!

You've been called out as a joke and exploiter, you need to deal with this, plus all of your faction are cheats and exploiters to. Clearly every EP that every played the game is both a joke and exploiter. :trollface:

P.S.

QQ more
    ~Thallen~
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @bosmern_ESO creates a whine thread which will be met with whining so that @bosmern_ESO can keep whining.

If only all that whine would get me drunk!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

Shush You!

P.S.

QQ more

Pot meet kettle.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha @Rylana, you talk like I'm Ezareth! Sadly I'm just a lowly sorc, like a mosquito buzzing around looking for endless fury food. I think the only thing that sets me apart from other sorcs is that I roll dodge like a NB. That said, can I get you to sing in praise of Dee Tick in /zone whenever we're sieged? We need to keep the Faith strong, I'll pay you a sweetroll a day. ;)
    He will be last to die if he has to drag a raid over you to make sure of it. I know, there's a support group for those poor victims. it helps with the pain
    @Satiar it's a shame I only managed to get Bulba killed the 2nd time I did that. :'(
    Nonetheless it was glorious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xalWAG8lxJw

Edit: Oh joy, this thread has been sunk.
    Edited by Teargrants on November 24, 2014 11:12AM
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thats what we say about AD or DC, good joke OP
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha @Rylana, you talk like I'm Ezareth! Sadly I'm just a lowly sorc, like a mosquito buzzing around looking for endless fury food. I think the only thing that sets me apart from other sorcs is that I roll dodge like a NB. That said, can I get you to sing in praise of Dee Tick in /zone whenever we're sieged? We need to keep the Faith strong, I'll pay you a sweetroll a day. ;)
    @Satiar it's a shame I only managed to get Bulba killed the 2nd time I did that. :'(
    Nonetheless it was glorious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xalWAG8lxJw

Edit: Oh joy, this thread has been sunk.

No, I base my observations on our engagements and how it usually goes down with anyone else.

Any other sorc normally is a two, maybe three second affair to my weapon damage/stamina specced bow nightblade build. Its like the easiest profession to down.

Somehow youve managed to escape my clutches more times than not, though that merry chase from Ash milegate all the way to your hideyhole down by the imperial city dock/ruin area east of nikel was memorable.

Back when blink sorcs were abusing that exploit that mitigated all damage dealt to them except for bursts out of stealth, I had made it my hobby to hunt down stackers like Blinx and the like.

I could down him, with all his BS hax going on, in 2-3 hits, but you actually dodge and stuff, so even if I catch you with a burst, somehow youve always thwarted me (well except that one time).

Reason why it worked on him was cause he was relying on a passive + an active that took 1 second to stack up and then he just tanked people. I figured out that enough burst to down his shields + health (a tune of 4000-5000 burst damage in one second, lethal camo weaved heavy poison inject = 4000-4500 for my build if done right) before the passive came up (undeath) thwarted his plans.

So I applied the same trick to you, and all I got for my trouble was some shield stacker running across a field from me. Youre like my white whale dude, i will kill you clean one of these days.
    Edited by Rylana on November 24, 2014 12:09PM
This discussion has been closed.