The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I don't blame AD. I don't blame EP. I blame my own faction.

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Daggerfall is loaded with 10-15 man guilds all trying to be the best . Sure there's a "command channel" for leaders but I'm pretty sure the Middle East is more organized tbh .

Ya got the We're super can't be beat 10 man guild that don't care about anything except being super leet game experts .

Then Ya got the we have so many guilders guild we had to make 5 more guilds with the same name .

Then Ya got the middle sized guilds filled with disgruntled x members of the other guilds that want to play but not be harassed all the time about pvp

Each of these guilds thinks the others should listen to their CAP LOCK zone chat commands . It's a legistical nightmare .

DC . The answers simple . Ego and blame don't win campaigns when you're the low pop underdogs . Look in the mirror . Someone needs to merge all the hot heads , L33ts and Part timers together by the next campaign . Agree to follow a leader right or wrong and back their plays till the machine works .

Refering to UA Thornblade campaign *
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is because DC has not accepted the gospel of Dee Tick. The house of the unbelievers shall be sewn with strife and discord unless they convert and embrace the light of Dee Tick.

Pact has done well in accepting Dee Tick as our one true savior. We are united behind his banner and our purpose is as one, and all /zone works together for the common good against the heathens.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »

Ya got the We're super can't be beat 10 man guild that don't care about anything except being super leet game experts .

We care about dat sweet booty. huehue, swiggity swooty.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who exactly is qualified to lead? Why should I or anyone else back their play?

No I think were better off organizing by consensus. I don't like 1 guy in charge, i don't like just blindly following 1 guy or guild who thinks they are fit to lead over everyone else.

I have no ego, I don't think I'm some leet player, I do ok, but I know there are many players better then me.

Just because a player ir guild is good don't mean they should be in charge. The Joint Cheif of Staff know more about war then anyone, they are the best, but there still not the ones running the show.

Whomever takes some what of that role can't be anyone with an ego, or anyone who is going to blame or make others feel as if they don't give as much to the cause as they do.

That's tough shoes to fill I have those traits, but I don't want that responsibility and the headache that comes with it. I deal enough with being in charge in real life, I don't want it in a game.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Your bodies can never be ready.

photo.jpg
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Your bodies can never be ready.

photo.jpg

Reminds me of this:
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think campaign isn't important and the scrolls too. You play hard, but still in vain. The problem is not leading. It's because of the bugs of the game.

So if ZoS doesn't fix those bugs, all we need to do is earn AP or just use those bugs like other factions to win the game.

Even we get our scroll back, AD or EP still use LAG to steal them.

That's all!
    Edited by EIGHTS on November 23, 2014 10:58AM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    I think campaign isn't important and the scrolls too. You play hard, but still in vain. The problem is not leading. It's because of the bugs of the game.

So if ZoS doesn't fix those bugs, all we need to do is earn AP or just use those bugs like other factions to win the game.

Even we get our scroll back, AD or EP still use LAG to steal them.

That's all!

The lag is server based, unless it is a DNS attack, which most of AD & DC think is the work of just a handful of EP elitist cultists, who rage when they lose and lag the server down.

But seriously, It doesn't matter which faction you encounter in a big battle, the lag is there, it is bad coding on the part of ZOS developers. Stop blaming the other factions for the lag...

Such sore losers everywhere...
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, members of an elite EP cult tactically nuked a megaserver.

Authorities say no player damage was received or dealt but NPC's ran riot and wiped out an entire village. What their motive was is still unclear but it appears to be gang related and in protection of property.

Police suspect members of DC and particularly AD may just be high more often than not and suffering from paranoid delusions but will make a statement "Soon".

In other news. Large groups of hippies have been breaking in to other peoples homes looking for bacon.

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll believe it when I see it :)

Suru
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't care who it is . Someone from NM , Dee Tic or who ever else was mentioned . Someone that knows the stratedgy of controlling the game map . Someone that can run a campaign . Sure their gonna make mistakes . BFD ! I say we give someone a shot . Then the next campaign if it didn't work for them , try a new person or keep the old .
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'll tell Ya what won't work .... Doing the same thing an expecting different results . That'll just earn Ya a guild shirt with Xtra long sleeves that Velcro together in the back .
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had great leaders like Bitaken and Gondor leave/take a break. All we are left with now is phony generals wanting anyone to get on TS with them so they can play Army man.

Edited by TheBull on November 23, 2014 3:42PM
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone still told the incorrect information. The lag is server base? You should go to Arrius or Chalman to see by your own eye.
  • Lfehova
    Lfehova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally don't care who it is . Someone from NM , Dee Tic or who ever else was mentioned . Someone that knows the stratedgy of controlling the game map . Someone that can run a campaign . Sure their gonna make mistakes . BFD ! I say we give someone a shot . Then the next campaign if it didn't work for them , try a new person or keep the old .

TBH, one of the primary reasons why I don't lead PUGs is because there's already a lot of wannabe strategists spamming in zone. Also, it's hard to lead people when they aren't in group or TS, and it's a big headache to try to get a ton of people to do one thing or get organized. Coupled with the fact of, I always blame myself for any failure my guild has, I'd be shouldering a lot of guilt because large PUG groups are bound to fail.

Also, the strategies I would use, would require my enemies not to know. And we definitely have had spies in our zone chat before, so trying to strategize through zone chat, like hit X as a distraction, show up at Y for the real assault, would just wind up with the enemy faction sitting at Y ready to ambush us.

It's a tricky thing roechacca, it's a tricky thing.
    Characters: Hovaling/Lfehova/Hova-kun/Hovalicious
    Class: DK/DK/Sorc/Templar
    Guild: No Mercy
    Alliance: Daggerfall

Characters after rename: BROVALING/Baka-kun/Brovalicious (Lfehova is now a retired DK and spends his days crafting)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    Someone still told the incorrect information. The lag is server base? You should go to Arrius or Chalman to see by your own eye.

Hey man I get it . The lag is annoying and some people that use certain abilities in mass cause the problem, but in the end the blame lands on the ZOS team . Their servers can't handle what pvp teams have been doing forever and a day . Yes the server is lagging . No ones hacking your PC connection . Should those players that do this stop ? Now we're adding ethics to a game community . The general response is don't tell me how to play unless you're paying for my account .

So ... Now that we've settled that , how about we deal with problems on our end instead of elements completely out of our control and get organized ?
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

TBH, one of the primary reasons why I don't lead PUGs is because there's already a lot of wannabe strategists spamming in zone. Also, it's hard to lead people when they aren't in group or TS, and it's a big headache to try to get a ton of people to do one thing or get organized. Coupled with the fact of, I always blame myself for any failure my guild has, I'd be shouldering a lot of guilt because large PUG groups are bound to fail.

Also, the strategies I would use, would require my enemies not to know. And we definitely have had spies in our zone chat before, so trying to strategize through zone chat, like hit X as a distraction, show up at Y for the real assault, would just wind up with the enemy faction sitting at Y ready to ambush us.

NM has a great grasp of how to roll organized and effective, even completely and enormously outnumberd . Being afraid of failure was not something I expected to hear from any of your guild honestly . That's not a jab or a insult in any way . Just didn't expect that form of concern from You .

If you can get past that , DC would have some good leadership to follow .
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    To roechacca,

Sorry! Because I can't use the reply. I don't know why. My response is for Goldie not to you. They always said that LAG is by chance. Everyone suffers that. But for me, the LAG always happened at critical moment. No matter the numbers of players.

I hope Patch 1.5.6 will solve the LAG problem. Although I anticipate no more.

=====

In my opinion, DC players are the same. Same leadership. Same playing style. If someone work very hard, maybe can't have the best result but must get something. Not like this.

EP doesn't care about thier other keeps, like Kingscrest Keep. They only focus Arrius Keep. This isn't an Alliance War, just a scores farming game.

In the unfair game, I suggest we play just for fun. Let EP wait at Arrius Keep and only get bored.

Like you said "Deal with it".

=====

Sorry for my bad English. I am not native English speaking. Hope you understand. :smile:
    Edited by EIGHTS on November 23, 2014 6:48PM
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Lfehova wrote: »

You know, the other night Aerendyl put a pug group together that had a few NM in it. I joined that group and even without TS I felt like it was easily the smoothest pug group I had ever been in. Aerendyl did a great job of giving clear, simple instructions that focused on the most important things people should be doing, and the 4-5 NM players in the group took care of the more complex details (defending the siege line, etc).

I've joined a wide variety of random pug zergs in DC from various guilds, and I would take more of that experience in a heartbeat. A lot of puggers are not very experienced/knowledgable players - focusing them on the few things that are most critical really improves their impact.

Our group wasn't even a full raid, and it was moderately succesful - it took Brindle twice into actual defense, including some people from stronger AD guilds. Most DC pugs I have been in do not take keeps in the face of any kind of organized defense, especially with only 18-20 people. Yeah, we failed at some things (lost Brindle after the first capture, tried to sneak attack Alessia and wiped hard), but as a whole the group moderately successful and fun.

I could easily imagine an environment where several medium-sized groups with 4-5 NM members a piece focusing on different objectives (or even different parts of a given push or siege), coordinated by their leaders all being in the same guild, could be much more effective than any of the mass zergballing our pugs are normally engaging in.

It would allow the kind of coordination you discuss (cutting transit to a target, multiple-front attacks, one raid on siege, one defending the siege line, and a 3rd circling the reinforcement path, etc) without spamming everything into zone.

I say this as a pugger who would love to get better leadership, and spend less time randomly moving up and down the Bleakers/Nikel Corridors because that's the only place I can find group combat.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC . The answers simple . Ego and blame don't win campaigns when you're the low pop underdogs . Look in the mirror . ...

If ego and blame don't win campaigns, why are you making a forum thread to blame your faction?

Personally, do not care about winning or losing a campaign anyway. Just there to enjoy killing people. Blame no one for my shortcomings in combat except myself.

IlPbudb.gif
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    DC . The answers simple . Ego and blame don't win campaigns when you're the low pop underdogs . Look in the mirror . ...

If ego and blame don't win campaigns, why are you making a forum thread to blame your faction?

Personally, do not care about winning or losing a campaign anyway. Just there to enjoy killing people. Blame no one for my shortcomings in combat except myself.

IlPbudb.gif

Because personal responsibility leads to wisdom , followed by insight and growth . There's no ego blaming my faction , I'm in it after all . Instead of making dozens of threads about who cheats the most , I made one about action .

The real question is if you don't care , why post ?

Some people here do enjoy winning and are adding some positive suggestions and concerns .
  • purgation
    purgation
    ✭✭
    I personally don't care who it is . Someone from NM , Dee Tic or who ever else was mentioned . Someone that knows the stratedgy of controlling the game map . Someone that can run a campaign

He didn't mean the guild. All of EP worships the Dee Tick. (except a few heathens who bow to the O Tick). Dee Tick is our savior and protector.
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    IMHO While I totally respect Hova's mad skills and all of NM for that matter, I don't think Hova would be a very good overall leader. Too arrogant and too leet for most people except other leets.

As previous poster said most of the people with the personally to be a great general have left the game or taking breaks.

I would vote for someone like Grunt from LoM though.
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PRAISE BE, TO DEE TICK
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    52904941.jpg
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    purgation wrote: »
    I personally don't care who it is . Someone from NM , Dee Tic or who ever else was mentioned . Someone that knows the stratedgy of controlling the game map . Someone that can run a campaign

He didn't mean the guild. All of EP worships the Dee Tick. (except a few heathens who bow to the O Tick). Dee Tick is our savior and protector.

Are you role playing ? Cause I don't swing that way man . Not that Im saying it's wrong ... Just not for me .
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Are you role playing ? Cause I don't swing that way man . Not that Im saying it's wrong ... Just not for me .

He's mocking roleplayers and people who obsess over D and O ticks simultaneously.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

He's mocking roleplayers and people who obsess over D and O ticks simultaneously.

Hmm . Maybe dumb it down for me next time . I'm sort of slow IRL . Knock knock jokes for feeble old guy here .
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hmm . Maybe dumb it down for me next time . I'm sort of slow IRL . Knock knock jokes for feeble old guy here .

I... just did?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    52904941.jpg

b19.gif