The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should we keep play PvP? EP has became BAD too.

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
EP learns from AD to make server lag.
2BB7NKP.jpg
Then the wall of Chalman keep was repaired in 3 seconds.
0YmOEmH.jpg

Should we need to keep play this kind of game?
ZoS! Please do something!!

I think EP are good players in the beginning. You make me disappointed.

PS:I don't know why the BBCode doesn't work. Sorry! @_@
I give you the share link.

I tried to edit this in 3 different browsers and still doesn't work! @_@
Edited by EIGHTS on November 24, 2014 11:38AM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bracket IMG bracket hosted image bracket forward slash IMG bracket

[IMG][/IMG]
    Edited by Tintinabula on November 22, 2014 3:38AM
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. the same pulse spammers left AD to infect EP
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    now EP is turning into the weak, pathetic, fools that the AD was full of?????

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ALL IS LOST MOMENT!!!!!!!

now i must make a DC character and kill all these new "zerglings" on the EP side:D
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's very clear now to explain why the lag always happen with specific conditions like I said.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/139952/ridiculous-lag-at-thornblade-na-today

So we don't need to play so hard like a fool and just lag the server and crash it. Our scroll will be reset to temple.
    Edited by EIGHTS on November 22, 2014 4:48AM
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    Clearing a breach with aoe skills is now considered purposefully lagging the server?
    live_on_this_planet_futurama.gif
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's the oldest method in every PvP game with aoe effects . Huddle up an run the deathball around the map . It hasn't changed in a decade plus . You'd think designers would guess and stress test their servers with these people first but no . They hand out beta keys to anyone with a suffient rig to run the software .
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

Are you talking about the skelly guild? because they didn't last more than a day on Haderus. AD chewed them up and spit them out.
  • Loneshard
    Loneshard
    ✭✭✭
    DC also know how to make a train!
    See..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zXWarRUjY8
    :D:D
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you talking about the skelly guild? because they didn't last more than a day on Haderus. AD chewed them up and spit them out.

they seem to be lagging it up on thorne.

• Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

picard-facepalm.jpg
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP makes whine thread because the enemy works together as a group?
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    It's the oldest method in every PvP game with aoe effects . Huddle up an run the deathball around the map . It hasn't changed in a decade plus . You'd think designers would guess and stress test their servers with these people first but no . They hand out beta keys to anyone with a suffient rig to run the software .

Ding. Ding. Ding. This is the correct answer. Blaming players for ZOS's unstable netcode is not the way to do it. Yes, this sucks and no, players shouldn't try to intentionally lag the server but sometimes the best way to defend a keep is to stand in the breach and spam AoEs.

Never has the expression "Don't hate the player, hate the game" been more meaningful.

ZOS made this mess. Zergs gonna zerg. Either the servers can handle it or not.
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shame on EP! You use lag to defend DC's scroll. Then you use lag to attack Chalman keep.

This's a real SHAME!

And ZoS do nothing!!! Shame on ZoS too!!
    Edited by EIGHTS on November 23, 2014 2:15AM
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    06hE1.gif
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    To roechacca:

I know that. Deal with it!

I can't do anything, so useless.
    Watching so many DC players play so hard to defend what they got.

This's not worth!
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Diligence with many sammich breaks in between ...
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes the lag Is pretty bad at times.

I say just take WOE, Impulse, lighting flood, and the other AOE and put a 50% cost increase if casted again within 4 seconds, and cut mama regen in half for 4 seconds.

That should make it harder to sustain such spam that lags the server, yet AOE can still kill.

Slow ultimate generation for bat swarm and its probably the best they could do overall. There us only so much they can do I think.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak