Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea about Sorc's Rewamp

• Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Upgraded sorc curse n streak spammin shieldstacker team here they come, lighting all over the place
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »
    A lot of interesting ideas, though I like the idea about changing daedric curse with the morph into a DoT the most. Never did make sense to me, what exactly about placing a bomb on someone is a curse? A curse should deal damage over time, or at least apply a debuff effect. Not just place a dumb bomb that goes off after a few seconds.... Changing it into a DoT would also give sorcs their much needed DoT in their damage rotation.

Make it blockable tbh
  • Kypho
    Kypho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone mentioned mass hysteria aoe (2 target). ok. Make cloak streak like then.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    that reflective scales-ish change is a HECK NO from me. DKs already use it too much as it is; we dont need sorcerers doing it too.

I do want to see a huge improvment to pets. im not saying make them as powerful as an actual player; but they are currently too weak and useless to keep on the ability bar.

and is rune prison that ridiculous ability with those wierd crystals that once kept me stuck for over 15 seconds way back in wabbajack??? without letting me CC break it?? if so, heck yes that needs a change. nothign should make you utterly defenseless in battle. however, the duration should nto be only 3 seconds. unless you can nuke someone in three seconds, there would be no reason to use it. oh and it needs to be Cc breakable. im sure it is nowadays; but when i got hit by it, it would not let me break it for almost 20 seconds.
    Cody wrote: »
    that reflective scales-ish change is a HECK NO from me. DKs already use it too much as it is; we dont need sorcerers doing it too.

I do want to see a huge improvment to pets. im not saying make them as powerful as an actual player; but they are currently too weak and useless to keep on the ability bar.

and is rune prison that ridiculous ability with those wierd crystals that once kept me stuck for over 15 seconds way back in wabbajack??? without letting me CC break it?? if so, heck yes that needs a change. nothign should make you utterly defenseless in battle. however, the duration should nto be only 3 seconds. unless you can nuke someone in three seconds, there would be no reason to use it. oh and it needs to be Cc breakable. im sure it is nowadays; but when i got hit by it, it would not let me break it for almost 20 seconds.

You are aware that it is a SOFT (yes I said soft not hard) CC right? That means you have to DODGE roll out of it. It is no where near as bad as burning talons though as BT does decent DoT damage while taloned. GG move a long nothing to see here :P

Learn what is soft cc and what isnt. It is your own fault for not knowing the difference. I strongly urge you to look into it, would save you A LOT of headache ^_^