The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot open Undaunted Enclave Invitation

pdebie64b16_ESO
pdebie64b16_ESO
✭✭✭
No problem with my main character, but with my alt i can't open the letter neither can i signup at the enclave, i can talk with some npc's over there but they dont have a quest marker above their head, they gave me a pledge (i guess) because i need to go to the Banished cells, but if i look in my journal i see two Banished cells objectives, one for lvl 50 and one for Vr 8, very confusing. I didnt received a key also.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks for reading.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assume your Alt is at or above level 45?

Also, regarding if it's a pledge vs a normal Undaunted quest, check your journal entry. If it doesn't say repeatable, it's not a pledge, and if your Alt is not yet Level 45, you cannot pledge, nor read the invite.

If it's neither of those things, I recommend a /bug report.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    Would not be a bad ida, if the Enclave Invite mail would come when levelling around 40+. Now its just taking up inventory space, if you take it from the mail when you first get it.
    Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.