The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Players in werewolf form can't resurrect other players?

cwp303b14_ESO
cwp303b14_ESO
✭✭✭
I just had another guild member attempt to resurrect me as a werewolf and, although the prompt to hold "f" to resurrect came up, he was unable to start the resurrection channel. I should add that he had the appropriate soul gem and was holding down "f".

I just wanted to see if anyone else can verify if this is the case and, if so, is it intended or is it a bug?

Edited title for clarification.
Edited by cwp303b14_ESO on November 20, 2014 5:54PM
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got the same issue with Team synergies, I don't seem to be able to activate those powers while in WW form.
  • Valymer
    Valymer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you don't seem to be able to rez as WW currently
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep cannot do it, tried it the other day in PvP.
  • cwp303b14_ESO
    cwp303b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Got the same issue with Team synergies, I don't seem to be able to activate those powers while in WW form.

I have noticed the same thing.

This seems to me like a break in werewolf immersion. The idea of promoting a pack mentality with many of the werewolf skills and passives and then not allowing the use of synergies, or having the ability to resurrect fallen pack members, seems counter intuitive.

This is also particularly disheartening considering the new undaunted synergy passive that was introduced in the same werewolf overhaul patch.

How can I find out if this is intentional or just an oversight?
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol a werewolf ressurecting the dead. Almost as bad as healing claws. Werewolf priest ftl.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• cwp303b14_ESO
    cwp303b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lol a werewolf ressurecting the dead. Almost as bad as healing claws. Werewolf priest ftl.

I respect your opinion however, the stage for lore is set by the developers and as such they have created grounds for vampires that walk in daylight, holy Templar werewolves who ignore moon cycles for transformation, and vampires that are never forced to feed for survival.

I enjoy the world they have created. I like that it has a different feel than what is commonly excepted in the vampire/werewolf genre.

This really comes down to the thematic feel of pack synergy and play-ability in a game setting that is, at it's root, about a multiplayer experience.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just had another guild member attempt to resurrect me as a werewolf and, although the prompt to hold "f" to resurrect came up, he was unable to start the resurrection channel. I should add that he had the appropriate soul gem and was holding down "f".

I just wanted to see if anyone else can verify if this is the case and, if so, is it intended or is it a bug?

The title suggests that werewolves cannot resurrect other players. At least that's the way I read it.
    :trollin:
  • cwp303b14_ESO
    cwp303b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

The title suggests that werewolves cannot resurrect other players. At least that's the way I read it.

That is correct.

To be more clear, I mean that when werewolf players are transformed as a werewolf they cannot resurrect other players.
  • cwp303b14_ESO
    cwp303b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any way I can get confirmation on whether this is a bug or if it is intended?
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Kidding... wow.