Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Just got my dwarven sphere

• Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um what? I have been subscribed for full 6 months and did not get my dwarven sphere in the mail. -_-
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People don't need to panic, it even states in the mail that although they are rolling out from today, some may take a couple days to arrive. If you haven't got your pet within 2-3 days send them a ticket. Until then just wait.
    Options
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭
    "It's my Dwemer Sphere and I need it now!"

edit: ^sarcasm.

sigh
    Edited by AaronMB on November 18, 2014 5:58PM
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AaronMB wrote: »

/sigh

I need it now and I don't even want it!!!! ZOS LIES!!!! ILLUMINATI!!!! TIN FOIL HAT!!!! AREA 51!!!!!! CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!!!!!

sorry just wanted to join in with the rest of them.
    Edited by ers101284b14_ESO on November 17, 2014 11:21PM
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes i did.
    Options
  • Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO
    brandon wrote: »
    Yes i did.

oh no you didnttttttt.

*couldnt help myself.
    Edited by Michaeljdaveyb16_ESO on November 17, 2014 11:54PM
    "A man is only as great as the beard that wears him" - Sai Sahan
    Options
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and the ability to turn off other players pets will be your 12-months reward.

Be sure to stick around - you definitely don't want to miss that one! o:)
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/sigh

Maybe it's based on something as simple as the actual day that your paid subscription began? Ever stop to think of that? Maybe your 6 months isn't here until Wednesday?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/sigh

Maybe it's based on something as simple as the actual day that your paid subscription began? Ever stop to think of that? Maybe your 6 months isn't here until Wednesday?

no im sory, thats not the case. i prepaid for the 5 day early access so that puts me beyond 7 months.

Options
  • Thalmor_Pony
    Thalmor_Pony
    ✭✭
    Are you EU server like me, because I presume we get it after the update tomorrow.

This is correct. They started being sent out today, but 1.5.5 must be live before we can deliver them. So, for everyone on the European server, please look for them after the 1.5.5 patch.

Funny, my friend already got his sphere and he is on the EU server.
    Options
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we melt it down for Dwemer scrap? :) Got mine today, but it almost seems broken. Doesn't move much at all compared with the normal Dwemer spheres. I was hoping it would spin once in awhile, or do the sphere bounce, etc. Perhaps later we can take it to a Dwemer Blacksmith for upgrades :)
    Options
  • drschplatt
    drschplatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming I have mine, and it'll stay in the mail until it's not using up a bank slot. I never have them out anyway. The game is laggy enough without all the extra pets cluttering things up.
    Foräois - Imperial Sorcerer of Ineptitude.
    Widoch - Nord Dragon Knight of Ignorance.
    Billy Bob - Dunmer Templar of Chicken and Noodles.
    Blades of Vengeance
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thing makes a horrendous noise. Bad idea.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • hammer_fella
    hammer_fella
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually care for the pets at all (my mudcrab, dwemer spider, and wraith all collect dust), but I actually think this one is pretty cool. I like how he periodically changes from being in sphere mode to transforming. Childish delight, I know, but I'm oddly pleased nonetheless. And unlike the wraith I don't see a million of them everywhere, so that's a plus.
    Aldmeri Dominion (NA)
    Ferawen - VR14 Bosmer Nightblade
    Quvalwe - VR2 Altmer Sorcerer
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Belwurz gro-Yungash - Lvl 35 Orc Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dutseiwitsei - Lvl 27 Argonian Templar
    Options
  • Greyleaf
    Greyleaf
    ✭✭
    Reymas wrote: »
    Yep, it seems a bit buggy, but what ancient Dwemer tech isn 't?

Erasing players from existence and turning their souls into someone's new pet sphere isn't a bug, it's a feature.
    "Oh, if such an one was to come from God, and not the Devil, what a force for good might he not be in this old world of ours."
    - Abraham Van Helsing
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thing makes a horrendous noise. Bad idea.
    i think the noise they make sounds awesome.
    i just wish i could have mine mailed to me like it's suppose to be. as i am not a patient man, especialy when it comes to anything dwemer related.
    where is my dwemer sphere centurian pet? :(

Options
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭

/sigh

no im sory, thats not the case. i prepaid for the 5 day early access so that puts me beyond 7 months.

same here and no pet

ZOS fail
    Options
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kevinmon wrote: »

/sigh

same here and no pet

ZOS fail

Another stupid pet that I had to delete! ZOS Fail!
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got mine late yesterday (CET). Did seem to get some attention walking through Belkarth with it...
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya I got mine and did what I did with all the stupid pets I have received. DELETED IT. This game has turned into a pet zoo.
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevinmon wrote: »

/sigh

same here and no pet

ZOS fail

Same...

ps.: i sent them a ticket yesterday and still no answer

Edited by WeerW3ir on November 18, 2014 12:03PM
    Options
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still no dwemer pet. GOOD. Keeping in mind all the dwemer constructs I've killed recently, this thing gives me a "oh no, not again...DIEEEEEEEE!11!" reflex.

Besides, you know, inventory/mail slot.
    Options
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on both servers and have no pet on either of them. Got the ice wraith straight away. I've checked and they have had six payments from me, so I assume that means I am entitled. I'll give it a couple of days before I throw my toys out of the pram :smiley:. I know they take up slots, but I give one to my alts, everybody gets a pet and everyone's happy! The sphere looks so badass though... :disappointed:
    PC EU & NA
    Options
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evebody just say 'wait, just wait.. you will get it soon' i say NO!
    Time is too precious
    Options
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine but it does not work. I click it nothing, right click use nothing. Tried relog nothing, can't quick slot. So /bug.
    Options
  • Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine too early yesterday - I love it!

The only negative about it is that it is way too short. It should not be up to my waist, it should be the same or borderline height as a normal sphere in my opinion.
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I play on both servers and have no pet on either of them. Got the ice wraith straight away. I've checked and they have had six payments from me, so I assume that means I am entitled. I'll give it a couple of days before I throw my toys out of the pram :smiley:. I know they take up slots, but I give one to my alts, everybody gets a pet and everyone's happy! The sphere looks so badass though... :disappointed:

I think the qualification is 'they have the 7th monthly payment'...
    I'll wait and see if I'm proved wrong on the 26th, which is when my next payment is due to be taken...

'cos they had my sixth month payment before the 3 month reward was issued :wink:
    Edited by Gythral on November 18, 2014 2:49PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no pet, even though my neighbor got his yesterday
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gythral wrote: »

I think the qualification is 'they have the 7th monthly payment'...
    I'll wait and see if I'm proved wrong on the 26th, which is when my next payment is due to be taken...

'cos they had my sixth month payment before the 3 month reward was issued :wink:

Ah, that might explain it then, my sixth payment went out on the 3 Nov, so I might have a bit of a wait... So really it's for 7 months lol.
    PC EU & NA
    Options
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »
    I am on EU and got my pet hours ago... Guess we don't need 1.5.5 after all.

Did you? Well, color me surprised. Totally wrong on my part then. Sorry!

So does that mean that they should be on the EU server by now?

Because I am eligible, or do I have to wait until November 18?
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
    Options