The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Speed Acchievement Banished Cells

Iduyenn
Iduyenn
✭✭✭✭
Hello

In the Patchnotes it states. That this was fixed before yesterday.

We tried it.

It didn`t work. Could it be, that you have to do all bosses? Because normaly such things stand in the Acchievement info. (For example Crypt of hearts).

Thnx for the info.
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    And do Accievement from Hell Rah and Aeterian Archive count to the Undaunted?
  • quarnyrwb17_ESO
    Just tried High Kinlord Rilis Assassin and did it in under 20 minutes, no achievement... I've heard other people with the issue too, anyway I put in a bug report.

Funny how they fixed an aspect of the achievement and completely broke it.

If it's a dungeon achievement is gives Undaunted XP with the exceptions of:
    -Public Dungeons.
    -War Horn\Feeding Pit.
    -Pledges.
    Edited by quarnyrwb17_ESO on November 18, 2014 1:26AM
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you kill all the bosses, @quarnyrwb17_ESO‌ ?
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!
  • stephane.messagerieb16_ESO
    We've tried 3 times with our group this week:
    * 1st one 20 minutes (timer started when the 1st member of our group was inside) : nothing
    * 2nd time 17 minutes (same start for the timer) : nothing
    * 3rd time 20 minutes (all bosses) : nothing.

Still bugged ...
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've tried 3 times with our group this week:
    * 1st one 20 minutes (timer started when the 1st member of our group was inside) : nothing
    * 2nd time 17 minutes (same start for the timer) : nothing
    * 3rd time 20 minutes (all bosses) : nothing.

Still bugged ...

Did you do all the bosses and minibosses in the right order?

Did you scale down?

• stephane.messagerieb16_ESO
    It was done at vr14.

All bosses were done in the right order.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was done at vr14.

All bosses were done in the right order.
    Theses maybe stupid questions but
    (1) It was the veteran version of the zone?
    (2) Did anyone have the veteran skill point quest?
    (3) Did anyone die on the run?

I know in the past (a few patches back) if anyone died, you could not get the speed run (but I was sure they fixed that). Also if anyone had the skill point quest for the zone, the timer did not work correctly.

Boss 4, Keeper Imiril, if you bug here (so her adds are in the wall) this also bugs the speed run

But with your times, I am sure you has no deaths and all members had finished the quest many many moons ago and all mobs were cleared.
    Edited by Natjur on December 3, 2014 10:09PM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gonna revive this one to say that it's still bugged. did it in 19 minutes, killing all bosses a couple weeks ago... no achievement

rip decibel
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    confirmed, still bugged.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭

did it like few weeks ago.We kill all boosses except the 2 minibosses,didnt got achievment.With still time left we quickly run to and killed the 2 minibosses and we got the achievment.So in my experience it is not bugged,its just that the tooltip says kill rilis when its actually kill all bosses.
  • akriden
    akriden
    ✭✭✭
    Did they achievement yesterday for a guild member. We just do the bosses on the way to rilis. Achievement didn't count, so we quickly do the 2 further bosses and the achievement counts. 19 min run.
  • diwie
    diwie
    ✭✭
    speedrun last week, skipping everything possible for weekly ... did not count
    speedrun today, skipping everything but the 2 further boss mobs ... did not count

Can someone confirm that it counts if skipping two further boss mobs and come back to them after rilis dead or do you have to clean hole dungeon?

However description say just need to defeat him within 20 min after start.
  • Boxcarman
    Boxcarman
    Soul Shriven
    I just completed this 4 days ago for 2 of my friends. We went in a dallied round for 5 minutes before everyone ported in. Then, we killed the bosses in order (6 total) and received the achieve. We had deaths during the runs but not any wipes.
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    We did BC for a pledge this eve and killed Rilis within 15 mins (gold key 3 Daedroths alive) but had missed 2 bosses... no achievement. Went back in, killed all of the bosses, *ding* achievement. The description is misleading - you *do* need to kill all of the bosses for this one!
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• unlord116
    unlord116
    ✭✭
    @NikkiStardust @Boxcarman
    hi guys i'm trying to get this achievement but a bit confused cause the pledge lists some bosses, while if u do the in-dungeon quest there are other bosses. so i'm not sure which bosses is need for this achievement, and is the final boss included too? meaning i gotta kill rillis as well under 20min? Could you guys list the bosses that is needed for this?

thanks!
  • NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Hi @unlord116

The problem we all had before was that the achievement description was misleading and used to just say defeat Rilis within 20 minutes of starting the dungeon without clarifying which other bosses needed to also be slain, but now it is clearer

You do have to kill *all* of the bosses, including all the mini-bosses, not just the ones listed for pledge runs (for a pledge you can skip the at least 2 mini bosses). Our mistake was bypassing the 2 lamia bosses before Rilis and one at the very start in the South East corner of the dungeon. The addons All Public Bosses and Veteran Bosses are well worth getting, also this map might help: http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/Map Banished Cells Bosses.png

It's easiest to complete if you scale it down obviously (why make life difficult for yourself?) and not trying to attempt it on a pledge run as that final fight can take quite some time with the keeping daedroths alive business! :)

May bright moons guide you,

Nikki
    Edited by NikkiStardust on May 16, 2015 2:36PM
    GM and shameless promoter of Knights Who Say Nirn - AD/UK/EU - knightswhosaynirn.co.uk/

• unlord116
    unlord116
    ✭✭
    Hi @NikkiStardust

Thanks for replying, and thanks so much for the map! This will certainly be helpful. I hope all the other dungeon speed runs arent bugged anymore, cause i wanna get em all this weekend hehe.

Thanks!

• NikkiStardust
    NikkiStardust
    ✭✭
    Hello again @unlord116 :)

Good luck with getting all the achievements! We have completed them all now and the only other one that gave us problems was Darkshade Caverns - we moved the Alit trio down into the fight with Grobul in an attempt to complete as quickly as possible (Engine Guardian fight can take a little while!). This however caused the defeat of the Alits not to be recorded correctly so even though we completed in 15 minutes, we didn't get the achievement from that run (boo!).

You need to follow the path left before the fight with Grobul (Netch) to get to the Alit trio (for pledges you can skip this mini boss so we usually jump straight down and avoid them), and they all need to die at pretty much the same time or they keep respawning. Stack, drop Standard and aoe them down and you should be fine! The Dwarven constructs fight before Engine Guardian can also be tackled in waves, which although takes a bit longer is preferable to trying to tackle the lot at once (trust me on this one!)

Here's another map just in case you struggle to find them as we did: deltiasgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Darkshade-Caverns.jpg

May your path lead to warm sands,

Nikki :)