The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyshard located inside Emberflint Mine in StoneFalls

jubei_ninpuchob16_ESO
jubei_ninpuchob16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I noticed the skyshard previously located inside Emberflint Mine has been removed since update 1.5.

Does anyone know where it has been moved to ?

Thanks,
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    If it is one of the "improved" larger delves, it will have been moved and your addon will still show the previous location.
  • jubei_ninpuchob16_ESO
    jubei_ninpuchob16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I guessed it too however I searched every corner of the mine and did'nt find its new location... I wonder if it's really still inside Emberflint Mine or if it has been moved to another location in StoneFalls ?

I'm still missing this one skyshard when I look at my success...
  • catpower
    catpower
    ✭✭✭
    It is still in there, I just got it last night. You just go past the boss and then it curls around to the right and the shard is at the end way up high.
  • jubei_ninpuchob16_ESO
    jubei_ninpuchob16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I finally found it.

Thanks,
  • RammstigFirestorm
    RammstigFirestorm
    Soul Shriven
    Any more detailed instructions on how to get this one....I've been looking all over, but can't seem to find it. (Yes...have tried going past the boss and curling to the right....)
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @RammstigFirestorm‌
    When they upgraded the delve they removed it from under the bridge and put it at the end of a long tunnel that goes under and over other parts of the mine. It really rewards those who explore, something I agree with, but for those leveling alts, or are hopelessly lost, here is the map.

From the entrance you'll want to take the first left turn to the first large chamber. Then take the first right tunnel, marked by the diamond, and follow it all the way to the end to where the pointer is. There is your skyshard. If you can survive the fall you can drop to the chamber below again instead of running back through the tunnel.
    NvYAlXH.jpg
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●