Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Enchant Writ Problem

Chas07
Chas07
Hello:
I am having an issue with an Enchant Writ Quest.
I was tasked with completing two tasks. Task 1. Find a Makomma Runestone. I did so and was given credit. My second task was to craft a Splendid Glyph of Magicka. I crafted the Glyph, but was not given credit for doing so. I thought the problem was the level of the splendid glyph, so I created three other Glyphs of Magicka, Gold, Purple, and Green. Still no credit given for crafting the Glyph.
I am a level 41 Enchant with all unlocks achieved.
I also took a Writ in Blacksmithing, which I completed and delivered the items. My blacksmithing is level 50.
Any helpful information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I contacted support by E Mail: and received a response stating they were sorry for the problem and that I should create a bug report. I created the bug report, but have not received any further help from ESO.
Chas07
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get no response from Bug Reports. Use /help instead.

BTW, the Glyph you need to make is always a white one, at least from what I have seen.

Just be sure, did you make an additive or subtractive Glyph? IE, did you increase your Magic or did you reduce your Spell cost? Just throwing that out there as a possible reason as to why you are not getting the credit.

Also, have you tried delivering the stuff? The game may just accept it, but not sure on that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Chas07
    Chas07
    Hello:
    Thanks for your response.
    I made all of the Glyphs except white. Not sure if a Splendid Glyph of Magicka can be made. I will immediately check out that possibility.
    I can not deliver the product until I make it, or at least finish the quest. Upon completion of the quest you are given instructions on where to take the product.
    I completed my first Blacksmithing Writ, and was given a location to deliver the items. No problems.
    Thanks for your response.
    Chas07
  • Kuratla
    Kuratla
    ✭✭✭
    Only use Ta aspect runes when doing Enchanting writs. They work fine then.
    V14 Templar Argonian Healer, V12 DK Orc Tank, V2 Sorcerer High Elf DPS, V1 Templar Breton DPS, V1 Nightblade Bosmer DPS, and 3 low levels.

Check out my ESO journal["http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/66004/kuratla-s-eso-journal"]
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kuratla wrote: »
    Only use Ta aspect runes when doing Enchanting writs. They work fine then.
    Agreed. That's your issue. Only Ta for Writs.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good lord, another person wasted a Kuta. I cringe every time I read about it. I must admit I'm a little baffled why people readily burn through purple or gold mats, but it doesn't occur to them to try white.
  • Chas07
    Chas07
    Thanks to all for your response to my question.
    Yes, I wasted a Kuta! Not happy about that. A lesson learned. Never forgotten, I hope.
    Stuffed the Glyphs in the bank until I can use them for myself. Seems difficult to find someone to trade with.
    Thanks to all.
    Chas07
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chas07 wrote: »
    Thanks to all for your response to my question.
    Yes, I wasted a Kuta! Not happy about that. A lesson learned. Never forgotten, I hope.
    Stuffed the Glyphs in the bank until I can use them for myself. Seems difficult to find someone to trade with.
    Thanks to all.
    Chas07
    That legendary glyph will sell for 4-5k in guild store. I've sold several of them, before and after writs. Just an FYI if you don't want to hold it.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to this thread, I used a Ta after wasting a Kuta on another try and this time it completed. Glad this thread was here, or I might have wasted more.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • MugsyBaloney
    MugsyBaloney
    Soul Shriven
    This thread really helped me out as well!!! i'm just starting out and i thought that by the 3rd writ they would want a higher glyph so i used a jejota!!! the ta gave me the credit for the glyph! thanks M8
  • Avalonia
    Avalonia
    Soul Shriven
    I wasted kuta as well because the game says it must be epic. suprised it hasnt been fixed
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    epic is always purple..
    kuta is yellow.. so legendary ;)
    PC-EU @lientier