The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Experience Versus Veteran Point Gain

• rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have completed every non-Craglorn quest in the game. Given how broken the group finder is, I won't waste my limited time sitting in a que for an hour or two, only to logoff without having done a thing, so the Craglorn quests won't help. The Cyrodiil quests given 1/7 the XP they used to, and grinding is even worse. That last one million XP to hit Vet 14 will take seveal weeks at this rate.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    I have completed every non-Craglorn quest in the game. Given how broken the group finder is, I won't waste my limited time sitting in a que for an hour or two, only to logoff without having done a thing, so the Craglorn quests won't help. The Cyrodiil quests given 1/7 the XP they used to, and grinding is even worse. That last one million XP to hit Vet 14 will take seveal weeks at this rate.
    Several weeks of what? Hopefully not a grind fest.

With so few doing Craigslorn group quests, is there a Craglorn quests group sign up thread for @rotaugen454?
    Edited by glak on November 11, 2014 5:00PM
  • thri11co11ector
    This is what I don’t get… If we are doing everything in a zone: group dungeons, public dungeons, dolmans, world bosses, etc... and still not gaining close to one level of XP (1.4m roughly) then what strategy are we going to come up with that will allow us to level more efficiently? This problem is even worse if you are still under VR 10 because it can be hard to get any groups in Craglorn.

Are we supposed to be running the same group dungeons over and over again with marginal return for our time? Are we supposed to be grinding over world trash mobs?

How is this giving us options if we HAVE to do everything in a zone to even get close to the next level?
    "Personally I would not care for immortality in the least. There is nothing better than oblivion, since in oblivion there is no wish unfulfilled. We had it before we were born, yet did not complain. Shall we whine because we know it will return? It is Elysium enough for me, at any rate." - HP Lovecraft
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our current course of action is to fix the existing bugs, and then analyze before adjusting experience to be even more generous. Again, our goal is not to force a grind, we just don’t want to over-compensate. Thank you all for continuing to share your feedback and concerns on this issue.

I think after this debacle, a little over-compensation would DEFINITELY not be a bad thing.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    As someone wHo has been here since July of 2013 leveling through it all. here is a list of what the actual break down is suppose to look like.
    - VR1 - VR5 Cadwell Silver
    - VR6 - VR10 Cadwell Gold
    - VR11 VR12 Lower Craglorn
    - VR13 - VR14 Upper Craglorn
    -
    Seriously it isn't that bad. Most of these numbers you guys like to pull out of the air is crazy talk. You need to be VR10 for AA and HC and VR14 is best for SO. VR zones leading to Craglorn should be about 80% to 90% of a VR level. Any faster and you miss a ton of quests in that zone.
    Edited by VileIntent on November 12, 2014 6:51AM
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khammo wrote: »
    This is what I don’t get… If we are doing everything in a zone: group dungeons, public dungeons, dolmans, world bosses, etc... and still not gaining close to one level of XP (1.4m roughly) then what strategy are we going to come up with that will allow us to level more efficiently? This problem is even worse if you are still under VR 10 because it can be hard to get any groups in Craglorn.

Are we supposed to be running the same group dungeons over and over again with marginal return for our time? Are we supposed to be grinding over world trash mobs?

How is this giving us options if we HAVE to do everything in a zone to even get close to the next level?

You really shouldn't be in Craglorn under VR10. Honestly ZoS made a mistake allowing that to happen.
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    thorntk421 wrote: »
    Time is NOT the issue. The issue, is there is not enough exp given in a zone to get you to the level of the next zone. How hard is that to understand??
    THIS!
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • onlinegamer1
    onlinegamer1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we released Update 5, we've been paying very close attention to your concerns about the changes to Experience versus Veteran Point gain. We’d like to address some of those concerns.

First and foremost, we want everyone to know that we have zero interest in trying to extend your playtime by making you grind for experience. That includes grinding quests, monsters, dungeons, or anything else. If people aren't having a good time, we know they won’t stick around, so artificially inflating time spent playing is a self-defeating practice we aren't interested in. Our number one priority is fun (this is a game, after all!) and promoting a diverse array of activity options that allow you to pursue experience gains however you like.

While our intended goal is for it to take the average person 12-15 hours to gain a Veteran Rank, our QA team regularly gains Veteran Ranks on live in 8-10 hours or less. We've also witnessed you, our players, beating that time quite often, too. So, the 12-15 hour estimate is a baseline standard—mileage may vary (and it often does.)

We’re trying to be fairly open with our numbers by communicating our target leveling times, but in the interest of more clarity here are a few more details:
    • We add experience multipliers to quests, usually depending on the time taken and relative difficulty. Those experience multipliers look like this:
      • Very Easy = .1
      • Easy = .75
      • Standard = 1
      • Hard = 1.5
      • Very Hard = 2.25
    • Point of Interest completion also has these modifiers applied, but most are set to “Standard.”
    • Dungeon quest completion has an experience modifier of “Very Hard.”
    • We do clamp experience so a single event can’t get you more than 10 percent of your current level.

Our current course of action is to fix the existing bugs, and then analyze before adjusting experience to be even more generous. Again, our goal is not to force a grind, we just don’t want to over-compensate. Thank you all for continuing to share your feedback and concerns on this issue.

Open World Boss xp (in craglorn): ~340 xp
    Lockpicking a Chest (in craglorn): ~970 xp

Is a chest 3 TIMES HARDER than defeating a world boss? No, its not.
    Is a world boss, oh, lets say, 20 TIMES HARDER than opening a chest? Yes, it is.

Therefore, world boss exp should be (970 x 20) = 19,400 XP.

Please fix this and roll this out next Monday.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The more I read the simpler it seems- dungeon quests get over twice the XP of normal quests. Dungeons are a group activity. The intent appears to be you MUST do group content now (like the convenient new daily pledges) to get to the appropriate VR level as you move through the silver and gold quest zones. Forced grouping for all!
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stated multipliers you have applied, do they take into account that you need to gain a veteran level per zone.

Would it not make sense to calculate the total XP that can be gained in one zone from questing, which in my opinion should be about the 1 million mark and the other 400k made up of Monster Kills, Solo dungeons and dolmens.
    A time to level is not really feasible, the time to level only really makes sense for people who are grinding things like Hircine to level and they are doing this because either they don't want to quest or have already done these quests and don't want to do them again.
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VileIntent wrote: »
    As someone wHo has been here since July of 2013 leveling through it all. here is a list of what the actual break down is suppose to look like.
    -
    Seriously it isn't that bad. Most of these numbers you guys like to pull out of the air is crazy talk. You need to be VR10 for AA and HC and VR14 is best for SO. VR zones leading to Craglorn should be about 80% to 90% of a VR level. Any faster and you miss a ton of quests in that zone.

Thanks for your insight. Now go read all the posts and threads on how you no longer get anywhere near a VR per zone, and come back and read how asinine this post is.
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khammo wrote: »

You really shouldn't be in Craglorn under VR10. Honestly ZoS made a mistake allowing that to happen.

That's completely off topic. Honestly, we don't care. What do you expect people to do who are vr4-5 (or 6-7 with the reduced xp per level) after the Cadwell series'? So they get to grind zombies in some VR zone? That sounds fun.
  • thorntk421
    thorntk421
    ✭✭✭
    Robocles wrote: »
    -

Thanks for your insight. Now go read all the posts and threads on how you no longer get anywhere near a VR per zone, and come back and read how asinine this post is.

I agree with his breakdown of levels. IF that's how it still worked. Right now you would be lucky to get to VR2.5 after finishing Cadwells Silver and, maybe close to VR6 after finishing Cadwells Gold.
    It's not hard to understand. Quest turn in exp has been lowered 75-90%.

I just don't understand. ZOS keeps pushing this "time to lv" stuff. Time has NOTHING to do with it. If I clear a VR5 zone I should have made enough exp to take me to VR6(or damn close) because....guess what? THE NEXT ZONE IS LEVEL 6!
    Edited by thorntk421 on November 12, 2014 6:36PM
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this whole mess was a mistake then this game has no future whatsoever.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that what most of us are stressing is that we do not care about it as a measurement of time. This is where the devs start to show their lack of experience with Elder Scrolls. They come from this world of MMO's and have created this to be an MMO with an Elder Scrolls skin.

Maybe at first that was not their intention but it progressively has become more and more so. The very basic concept that they still seem to not grasp is that we want this game to be more like a TES title and less like a typical MMO. That is why we get excited about the release of the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild or the spellcrafting system. It's why we get upset when they tell us they are going to increase the veteran ranks. Gaining levels in TES is secondary, unlike in an MMO where it is the primary goal.

This will never truly feel like an Elder Scrolls game as long as it has:
    • Linear classes. The concept of min/max should be thrown away and it should simply be a skill based game like Skryim was.
    • Theme-park structure. From the beginning you are given restriction after restriction of where you can go and what you can do. It so constraining it actually decreases my enjoyment of main quests.
    • Level dependent zones. This ties into the above two. In the first 50 levels I leveled up so fast that I actually had to skip zones. Now I find that in the vet ranks the progression has become longer and more tedious. I can't explore the areas I want to get skyshards or just wander around without first completing two other story lines. And I have absolutely nothing to gain by going back and doing the zones that I missed. This is the most egregious example of how unlike a TES game this is.
    I'm not getting into the "play as you want" argument, but please stop pretending this is anything like a single player TES game. You have taken the setting and the creatures and put them in DAoC. Unlike DAoC, this game's intellectual property does have a copyright, which means nobody else can come along and fix the mess you are creating. That's why some TES fans are so appalled by some of these decisions.

The scales are tipping too much towards MMO at this point in some ways, and not enough in others. I know striking the balance is difficult but limiting us is not the solution. Anyone who is curious should read the Wikipedia entry for DAoC. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Age_of_Camelot. The similarities are not even subtle.
    :trollin:
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've completed about half of Alik'r Desert, which gave me 300k XP (rough estimate). That would mean the entire VR zone would net me about 600k and I need more than 2 VR zones to gain 1 veteran rank. That takes way more time than just 12-15 hours. 12-15 hours isn't even close to what is needed, in fact.

Before patch 1.5, I'd spend somewhere around 16-20 hours in a single VR zone, completing everything, and that usually gave me enough XP to gain a veteran rank for each zone. Now it takes much, much longer, in contradiction to the patch notes which mentioned it should take less time to gain veteran ranks. :\

And I don't think lowering the XP needed from 1.4 million to 1 million is enough. Questing to gain veteran ranks is still going to take significantly more time than before 1.5.

Honestly, I didn't have much trouble with how long it took to gain a rank pre-1.5. I thought it was balanced nicely. Post-1.5 is a completly different story.

That's kind of my problem with this whole change. Questing isn't just slightly slower (which would be understandable, given the big overhaul of the system).. the XP gains are now more than twice as low, relatively. That's a really big difference.
    Edited by Valencer on November 12, 2014 10:31PM
  • BrightnessSyl
    BrightnessSyl
    ✭✭✭
    The Vet questing since pulling up to Cadwell's Gold is in a nutshell tedious. I love the game, I love the look and for the most part the play, but a group dungeon, 2 public dungeons a dolmen and 5 bosses I got 1% xp. Seriously, I don't mind putting time into the game I do mind getting nothing for the time. It's like I got a 100 on a spelling test with no sticker :P
    No credit for two bosses either
    ~Pinky
    twitch.tv/pinklleesi
    @pinkleesi
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vet questing since pulling up to Cadwell's Gold is in a nutshell tedious. I love the game, I love the look and for the most part the play, but a group dungeon, 2 public dungeons a dolmen and 5 bosses I got 1% xp. Seriously, I don't mind putting time into the game I do mind getting nothing for the time. It's like I got a 100 on a spelling test with no sticker :P
    No credit for two bosses either
    That sounds like the 4 million bug (in which the progression to next VR is taken as a percentage of 4,000,000 instead of 1,432,550). A group dungeon, 2 PDs, a dolmen and 5 bosses (assuming you mean World/Group/Overland Bosses) should be 8 x 4775 XP, which is 38,200 XP (if your numbers are different, please let me know), which is 1% of 4,000,000. When the fix goes through to reduce that to 1,000,000, this should put you at 4%. (Note that the UI error will remain for a while after the requirement is reduced; that's a different bug, apparently.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thorntk421 wrote: »
    Robocles wrote: »
    -

I agree with his breakdown of levels. IF that's how it still worked. Right now you would be lucky to get to VR2.5 after finishing Cadwells Silver and, maybe close to VR6 after finishing Cadwells Gold.
    It's not hard to understand. Quest turn in exp has been lowered 75-90%.

I just don't understand. ZOS keeps pushing this "time to lv" stuff. Time has NOTHING to do with it. If I clear a VR5 zone I should have made enough exp to take me to VR6(or damn close) because....guess what? THE NEXT ZONE IS LEVEL 6!

My point is he didn't even bother to see that it no longer worked. He assumed you could get 80-90% of a level while still missing "a ton of quests" in a zone. That's patently false right now, and is the entire purpose of the thread.

So, I don't agree with his post, in the least. It's false, on it's face, because it is no longer even remotely true.

Edit: It doesn't really matter, since I don't read any of his posts any more anyway. You should see some of them in the other threads on this subject.
    Edited by Robocles on November 13, 2014 1:29PM
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    like1tiger wrote: »
    12-15 hours to get one vet level is a long time. it was taking about 1-2.5 hours of grinding to get a VR level in Craglorn. That's why people did it.
    That was good you could level and get on with the game once you hit vr14.

going from 2 hours to 12 hours is unbelievable for 1 vet level that really gives you nothing but you want to get to vr14 to play with your mates who are already VR14.
    Its not a problem on your first character as you don't care but im onto my 3rd character and I can tell you I need some way to level other then questing or I may actually go mad.

Once the champion system is in place, you will draw from a common pool for all 50+ characters. So there is no need to level multiple alts about level 50 as far I can see.
  • Ohioastro
    Ohioastro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since we released Update 5, we've been paying very close attention to your concerns about the changes to Experience versus Veteran Point gain. We’d like to address some of those concerns.

First and foremost, we want everyone to know that we have zero interest in trying to extend your playtime by making you grind for experience. That includes grinding quests, monsters, dungeons, or anything else. If people aren't having a good time, we know they won’t stick around, so artificially inflating time spent playing is a self-defeating practice we aren't interested in. Our number one priority is fun (this is a game, after all!) and promoting a diverse array of activity options that allow you to pursue experience gains however you like.

While our intended goal is for it to take the average person 12-15 hours to gain a Veteran Rank, our QA team regularly gains Veteran Ranks on live in 8-10 hours or less. We've also witnessed you, our players, beating that time quite often, too. So, the 12-15 hour estimate is a baseline standard—mileage may vary (and it often does.)

We’re trying to be fairly open with our numbers by communicating our target leveling times, but in the interest of more clarity here are a few more details:
    • We add experience multipliers to quests, usually depending on the time taken and relative difficulty. Those experience multipliers look like this:
      • Very Easy = .1
      • Easy = .75
      • Standard = 1
      • Hard = 1.5
      • Very Hard = 2.25
    • Point of Interest completion also has these modifiers applied, but most are set to “Standard.”
    • We do clamp experience so a single event can’t get you more than 10 percent of your current level.

What would be very helpful, since there is a lot of vague and contradictory information, would be to have your team run characters up through the Cadwell zones to establish how much of a veteran level a typical character gets for completing a full zone. As originally designed this was of order 15-20 hours per zone (and this is close to the pace that I get as a completionist.) So...with your new system, do you on average gain one level per zone? E.g. if the testers enter the first VR zone at VR1, do they leave at VR2? I think that this is what the quest-oriented players are looking for reassurance on.
  • Bandras
    Bandras
    Thinking in time only is not the best way to settle this debate.

12-15 hours per VR is way too long imo. Just think of the people who only have like a couple of hours to play on a day and they may not be able to play every day.

It would take them about a week to gain a veteran rank. That is the fastest way to alienate the players from the game. They will just feel like they are stuck in a never ending grind.

The best option would be to make the main quest line in each zone to give enough xp for a veteran rank. That might be too fast though but still, you would feel some kind of a progress. That is one thing.

Doing all the quests for the alts again and again is too boring again. I am only leveling my second toon but I am already tired of the slow progress. If you needed less quests to finish a zone then you might have other quests to do for a second or third character as well.

You need to be able to level fast enough to catch up with the others and most of the groups require vr12 at least. So, it takes forever to find a group at lower levels.
  • tengri
    tengri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ="Ohioastro;1376926"]
    Once the champion system is in place, you will draw from a common pool for all 50+ characters. So there is no need to level multiple alts about level 50 as far I can see.

Champion system could be next month, next year or next decade.
    All details on this are a weird mixture of rumor, wild guesses and wishful thinking.

As far as I care this does not exist and I pay and want to play and progress with my char NOW.
    And with this new half-finished transition to whatever it may turn out to be in the end I can not do that if my char is in pre V12/V14 range.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

• Very Easy = .1
      • Easy = .75
      • Standard = 1
      • Hard = 1.5
      • Very Hard = 2.25

You have my full support to limit the grinding in the game, so keep going Boys and Girls and make ESO a wonderful experience everywhere and not just in Craglorns grind Groups ;)

If we quest, craft or just explore then this is also something that people find fun (the majority at least) and right now you are moving into the right direction to support these players in future. Just imagine how fun it would be if it would be really our choice what we do so that a person who likes to explore and quest levels equally as a grinder.

The goal is to limit xp for grinders while not increasing it for the questers as we all know that out leveling content is already a big issue so please don't raise our xp but lower theirs.

About the xp bug well, I am sure you will manage and fix that sooner or later but please don't increase the quest xp because of the bug or the grinders who now level slower and complain, out leveling content is no fun for us - a grinder cant out level but we can, please keep this in mind Jess ;)
    Edited by Audigy on November 13, 2014 3:31PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audigy wrote: »

• Very Easy = .1
      • Easy = .75
      • Standard = 1
      • Hard = 1.5
      • Very Hard = 2.25

You have my full support to limit the grinding in the game, so keep going Boys and Girls and make ESO a wonderful experience everywhere and not just in Craglorns grind Groups ;)

If we quest, craft or just explore then this is also something that people find fun (the majority at least) and right now you are moving into the right direction to support these players in future. Just imagine how fun it would be if it would be really our choice what we do so that a person who likes to explore and quest levels equally as a grinder.

The goal is to limit xp for grinders while not increasing it for the questers as we all know that out leveling content is already a big issue so please don't raise our xp but lower theirs.

About the xp bug well, I am sure you will manage and fix that sooner or later but please don't increase the quest xp because of the bug or the grinders who now level slower and complain, out leveling content is no fun for us - a grinder cant out level but we can, please keep this in mind Jess ;)
    Just a reminder tagging on the end here, that content is not being over-levelled in the Veteran Ranks. Rather, completing everything in one zone leaves you under-levelled for the next zone, with no more content to put you over the top. 1-50 quest XP doesn't need to be increased, because that does indeed result in out-levelling the content. 50+ quest XP though is a different story.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • jimmysao
    jimmysao
    Soul Shriven
    I made VR6 just before the last big update. I've done every quest in Glenumbra (V6 zone) and 20 of 60 quests in Stormhaven (V7 zone) I have but 880,000 xp to show for all the questing. At this rate I will be half way done with the V8 zone before I level up. This is an alt. My main toon gained one level per vet zone prior to the patch. At V14 he is fine. But, this is insane. What are you guys thinking to start messing with vet xp before you even know what you are going to do with CP points? This totally breaks the game. There is no way I am going to continue with my alt under these conditions. Get this fixed or you're going to see a mass exodus from this (once great) game.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but you'll just have to get used to it because they don't care.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something that seemed odd to me, I'll have to get specific examples tomorrow, is that standard enemies in delves seem to give about half the xp of ones out in the overworld.

For me this was in VR1 (Glenumbra) I would get between 400xp and 500xp for an overworld mob then in a delve it would be 200xp to 300xp. Both situations no party, no assist. Pretty sure the same mob, but this is what'll need verification, plus more specific numbers.
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Aiden_Warren
    The VE, E, N, H and VH, are based on Colors of the Quest of how higher the level is above yours? Well, this is an idea, others can disagree, it's fine.

Leveling 3 to 50. (Pretyy much colors will be green, Yellow at Levels 40+)

Burgandy = Impossible - 31+ Levels above = 3
    Red = Very Hard - 20 to 28 Levels above = 2
    Orange = Hard - 12 to 17 Levels above = 1.5
    Yellow = Nornal - 4 to 8 Levels above = 0.5
    Green = Easy - 1 to 3 Levels above = 0
    Grey Same as the Level and above it = 0
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

First and foremost, we want everyone to know that we have zero interest in trying to extend your playtime by making you grind for experience. That includes grinding quests, monsters, dungeons, or anything else.

While this sounds nice in theory, why the sudden jump to 110's of mats for v16 equipment, and why is the rate of nodes/mats so low in Orsinium that it is not possible to accumulate enough materials to do max level writs.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis