Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Population Question

Azalin76
Azalin76
✭✭✭
I am wondering which faction has the highest population, I am seeing a lot of people in AD, less in EP, and even less in DC. Is this about accurate? My main reason for wanting to know is for end game stuff, obviously the higher the population the better chances of finding good end game guilds and better groups.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    End game I am assuming your talking PvP, then look at the alliance wars. That will tell you where the peeps are.

However from the Leveling Zones, it's about equal in my mind.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Azalin76
    Azalin76
    ✭✭✭
    I was referring to PVE but now that you mention it PVP seems to be dominated by AD side since the game was released.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azalin76 wrote: »
    I was referring to PVE but now that you mention it PVP seems to be dominated by AD side since the game was released.

I think that was because a lot of people went AD out of the gate for the zones.

I know I did, it was my third character that went Daggerfall Convenant. Ironically, I went AD mostly because that was the only faction I did not play during the beta.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• majinstef
    majinstef
    ✭✭
    AD Wins all =)