The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stories of the Future

maxrevernb14_ESO
maxrevernb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I was playing the game just quest and having fun and then all of the sudden when patch 1.5 came out I though to myself on how much i would love for the game to have a never ending story just as I felt in previews Elder Scroll games so I thought took place a 1000 years before the skyrim time line and it hit me after ESO Map is full and and all maps unlock it would be awesome to make an era system, instead of staying in the same era advance the era like a new game make it look in this new era like time have pass houses have fallen new structure some decay and advance in the great story of Elder Scroll and make it to rise new levels make new skill to overpass the one of the era before and make it possible to go back in time to the last era(like there are these doors that can take you back in time but for that you need to read the way in an Elder Scroll and to do that you must first find a way to read them, because the Power of the Elder Scroll is to great just to open them and read them, and them fine the crystal of powers or make them to make the door function and them cast the spell that will lead you to the time line of the first era witch is now. and so until the time that the skyrim story took place and beyond. Making the game even grater to make the game shine beyond what it can and I know that everyone knows that it can shine really bright. Oh and when you travel back in time your power shall be sync to the max power or how you where before taking the ques to advance to the new era, same place with new things that are not explore a hole different experience people and quest and this new era you can put new islands discover and things, but this is just my Fantasy of a never ending game that advance the time line.

What does everyone think leave comments but restrain from insulting is just imagination and hopes. :D
  • diabeticDemon18
    diabeticDemon18
    ✭✭✭
    I was playing the game just quest and having fun and then all of the sudden when patch 1.5 came out I though to myself on how much i would love for the game to have a never ending story just as I felt in previews Elder Scroll games so I thought took place a 1000 years before the skyrim time line and it hit me after ESO Map is full and and all maps unlock it would be awesome to make an era system, instead of staying in the same era advance the era like a new game make it look in this new era like time have pass houses have fallen new structure some decay and advance in the great story of Elder Scroll and make it to rise new levels make new skill to overpass the one of the era before and make it possible to go back in time to the last era(like there are these doors that can take you back in time but for that you need to read the way in an Elder Scroll and to do that you must first find a way to read them, because the Power of the Elder Scroll is to great just to open them and read them, and them fine the crystal of powers or make them to make the door function and them cast the spell that will lead you to the time line of the first era witch is now. and so until the time that the skyrim story took place and beyond. Making the game even grater to make the game shine beyond what it can and I know that everyone knows that it can shine really bright. Oh and when you travel back in time your power shall be sync to the max power or how you where before taking the ques to advance to the new era, same place with new things that are not explore a hole different experience people and quest and this new era you can put new islands discover and things, but this is just my Fantasy of a never ending game that advance the time line.

What does everyone think leave comments but restrain from insulting is just imagination and hopes. :D

I think it sounds like a very cool idea, but let's be honest... they ain't gonna do it lol no matter how awesome it would be