The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Rally Cry quest appears to be bugged once again!

Ilawynde
Ilawynde
✭✭✭
Im in the AD V5 doing Cadwells Gold objectives.

I have tried multiple times to complete Rally Cry with no luck.

I DID submit a bug report ingame also.

Tried reloading UI, tried logging out and tried quitting game and restarting.
Nothing has helped.

I follow Shaza clearing the camp of werewolves and she just stops and wont continue and I cant interact with her.

On my last try I noticed that she is spawned at the end of road with no interaction possible and Spawned back at the beginning with the interact possible.

Please fix as I'm trying to get thru Cadwells Gold, lvl up and get into Craglorn at a decent level

• phyrehart_ESO
    phyrehart_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem. I abandoned the the quest twice, I reloaded ui, I stood there mailing stuff and doing other things in the hopes she would snap out of it. I and turned into a werewolf so thought if I tried it again without it would work. It didn't so I bugged it. no matter what I tried it didn't work. there was nothing else to try. So I again abandoned it and hope it will be fixed sooner rather then later :)
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, either they never fixed this or it's back again. :|
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle