The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild

thren_fellhorn
When will the Dark BrotherHood and the Thieves Guild arrive in ESO?
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    patch 1.7 or 1.8 give or take..Basically, when it is done..
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • clayandaudrey_ESO
    clayandaudrey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before they fix the xp bug probably.
  • thren_fellhorn
    I am really hoping that it is soon. I mean, we have been waiting for this for months.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 weeks before the third round of 6 month subs are due. (just a guess)
    Wrothgar and Orsinium will be at the 18 month mark or 4th re-up,,,, yes now I'm just being sarcastic,,,,hopefully I'm just being sarcastic :\

Edit: in case my sarcasm is lost how about this for clarity, my charge of $85.54 came out today ;)
    Edited by Casdha on November 7, 2014 9:07PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• thren_fellhorn
    that just is not cool. I wish they would hurry up with it. As we were promised it right after launch. Just like the xbox 1 and ps4 versions
  • Ragefist
    Ragefist
    ✭✭✭✭
    patch 1.7 or 1.8 give or take..Basically, when it is done..

Nope. Do not mistake Justice system for guilds. The factions of justice system are outlaws and enforcers. The thieves and DB will come after justice system and we dont have a clue when
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    it will come, soon but not soon soon.
    maybe as soon as possible soon
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still will be over a year away surely. The justice system will be months away and will need a fair bit of fine tuning before the game is ready for either.
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    jeevin wrote: »
    It still will be over a year away surely. The justice system will be months away and will need a fair bit of fine tuning before the game is ready for either.

It may be a year away as you say ... but don't call me Shirley ... :p
  • thren_fellhorn
    Any word yet as to when the release for the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild?
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The still most appropriate answer to all "When will ESO have...?" questions:

Soon™
    Edited by Keron on March 25, 2015 4:06PM
  • Obscure
    Obscure
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any word yet as to when the release for the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=762297&d=1376978717

Tentatively ZOS has stated there will be no new content before June at the earliest. It's bug fix, balance pass, and optimisation time! Getting down to the wire on console release, no time for new content, ESO needs to be way better if they're going to survive the scathing and viciously uniformed console main steamers who will and have already called it "Skyrim Online"... but I digress.

No there's no word, but certainly not until Q3 2015 at the earliest.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

In the Year 2525, if ESO is still alive.....

I want it yesterday, but this past year taught me not to trust anything ZO$ says in their releases. Believe it will happen when it appears in PTS. I think it's best to keep your expectations in check and just be thrilled when it comes to pass.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Kainos98
    Kainos98
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood to be added in ASAP too, but I'd rather them take time and bring it out with some great polished content then rushed trash. Will be cool if some of the guards actually do like in Skyrim and whisper "Hey, don't worry your secrets are safe with me. Hail Sithis!" or whatever lol. >:) Also will be interesting if thieves can put out assassin writs (limited per day or week) on Enforcers for pvp, etc.
    Edited by Kainos98 on March 25, 2015 7:38PM
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be surprised if we even get it this year. I have heard that the spellcrafting system has been put on permanent hiatus and was never even going to be as good as they hyped anyway.
    :trollin:
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if we even get it this year. I have heard that the spellcrafting system has been put on permanent hiatus and was never even going to be as good as they hyped anyway.

a sad day when even my pet bunny cries at this sad fact..
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    Wrothgar and Orsinium will be at the 18 month mark or 4th re-up,,,, yes now I'm just being sarcastic,,,,hopefully I'm just being sarcastic :\

Edit: in case my sarcasm is lost how about this for clarity, my charge of $85.54 came out today ;)

please dont be sarcastic on the internet no one can hear the tone of the voice so we cant tell what your saying

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • DogFaceInBananaPatch
    DogFaceInBananaPatch
    ✭✭✭✭
    dafox187 wrote: »
    Casdha wrote: »

please dont be sarcastic on the internet no one can hear the tone of the voice so we cant tell what your saying

November 7, 2014

• WARRIC-PS4
    WARRIC-PS4
    Soul Shriven
    Will it be a Exspansion pack for a price or only for subscription people?
    Edited by WARRIC-PS4 on June 11, 2015 2:45PM
  • Julianos
    Julianos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A long time ago, in a galaxy far,
    far away....
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was stated that they will be in DLC packs.

As to when ....... ?

Who can say?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably next week. Check back then.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Very soon after PC release.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    Never.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I cannot wait for my beloved Dark Brotherhood arrive!

That said; I would rather they take their time and get it right, rather than rush it and leave huge issues in. There's also connectivity issues that need to be addressed first before they add in this new content (IMO).

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sad that it's still Soon(TM) this was being soon-ed pretty much the moment the game came out.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    WARRIC-PS4 wrote: »
    Will it be a Exspansion pack for a price or only for subscription people?

The Answer is Yes. If you sub you get access to it, but you can also buy it outright and now worry about getting or running out of sub.
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• D382H
    D382H
    ✭✭
    But, when?

Alas... I cannot feel Sithis nor can I hear The Night Mother... I am an Assassin without guidance...
    Edited by D382H on June 16, 2015 10:50AM
    Daemonica
    Dark Elf - Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - EU (UK) - PS4
    "May you hear the whispers of the Night Mother and feel Sithis in your heart... for we are those who answer the call to be the daggers that strike from the shadow... kill well Sons and Daughters of Sithis! Long live The Dark Brotherhood!"
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patience is a virtue!

Even when its strained by events. Maybe especially when its strained... as ours has been... concerning the thieves guild and dark brotherhood...
    But, as a little "We know..." message shows in one of the recent "coming someday soon" vids... the powers that be haven't forgotten. So I for one will continue to be patient, and hope for someday in the forseeable future finding an message saying "they're in the game now" among one of the patch notes. And work on building up all my alts while waiting for it...
  • D382H
    D382H
    ✭✭
    Patience is a virtue!

Even when its strained by events. Maybe especially when its strained... as ours has been... concerning the thieves guild and dark brotherhood...
    But, as a little "We know..." message shows in one of the recent "coming someday soon" vids... the powers that be haven't forgotten. So I for one will continue to be patient, and hope for someday in the forseeable future finding an message saying "they're in the game now" among one of the patch notes. And work on building up all my alts while waiting for it...

Yeah but, these things were in Oblivion and Skyrim from day 1 lol
    Daemonica
    Dark Elf - Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - EU (UK) - PS4
    "May you hear the whispers of the Night Mother and feel Sithis in your heart... for we are those who answer the call to be the daggers that strike from the shadow... kill well Sons and Daughters of Sithis! Long live The Dark Brotherhood!"