Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Dwemer style

Cathrin
Cathrin
✭✭✭
Hello fellow crafters,

with the new update, a new crafting style is available: Dwemer.

At the moment, I am able to craft chest parts and staffs in this style. But almost as rare as the motif is the crafting material.

Since there is no real preview of the crafting result in ESO, I would like to share my cloth chest (the short version, not the skirt) and hoe, some other crafters will share their crafted items, so we do not waste precious material.

AYLpCwk.jpg
mkEL9zo.jpg
NHi96ud.jpg
0HGKpYV.jpg
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a screen shot of the top of the new staff?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, very nice!
    :)
  • Cathrin
    Cathrin
    ✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Got a screen shot of the top of the new staff?

CDwKGwn.jpg
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome and thank you. By the way, what are the natural colors, I see black with gold/yellow and black with red... or pink... or violet...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Lupinemw
    Lupinemw
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you had to get all the pages before you can craft I have the Gloves page but can't see it in any of my crafting options.

Unless its because I don't have enough mats to craft it as yet?
    Elysium
    EU Casual Mature Daggerfall Covenant Guild

Would you like to know more?! Check us out below
    elysium-eso.guildlaunch.com
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lupinemw wrote: »
    I thought you had to get all the pages before you can craft I have the Gloves page but can't see it in any of my crafting options.

Unless its because I don't have enough mats to craft it as yet?
    Probably because you don't have the style material? Uncheck the Have Items box and you should probably see it.

• jgc471980
    jgc471980
    ✭✭
    Guys can some one help me with a question

on AH there is an item says :racial motif 15 chapter 6 dwemer daggers

it says its a book but my question will this allow me to craft ALL items shield armour etc like the other motif books do or is this only allowing daggers?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jgc471980 wrote: »
    Guys can some one help me with a question

on AH there is an item says :racial motif 15 chapter 6 dwemer daggers

it says its a book but my question will this allow me to craft ALL items shield armour etc like the other motif books do or is this only allowing daggers?

Daggers only, it's not the entire book.

In the Patch notes it says there are Chapters and complete Books

If you get the book you can craft everything.
    If you get a chapter you can craft a type of Armour or gear, but it appears to be all that type so swords get one handed and two handed swords, and gloves get light, medium and heavy gloves.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on November 7, 2014 11:03AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Cathrin
    Cathrin
    ✭✭✭
    Hamfast wrote: »
    Awesome and thank you. By the way, what are the natural colors, I see black with gold/yellow and black with red... or pink... or violet...

The original colors depent on the material used, I think. With VR14 material, it was blue/purple and silver.
  • Cathrin
    Cathrin
    ✭✭✭
    The heavy chest in original Void-colors:
    WyVgPxu.jpg
    8KoXHuP.jpg
    vyZZM36.jpg
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the cloth chest is butt-ugly. Nice purses on the hips of the Heavy chest, although the look sans the purses is decent.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garetth wrote: »
    Wow, the cloth chest is butt-ugly. Nice purses on the hips of the Heavy chest, although the look sans the purses is decent.

I definitely disagree there. The light chest looks good in my opinion. I have crafted a few Dwemer items already and I must say some of them are nice. Keep the new motifs rolling ZOS!!!!!!!! :grinning: