The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Class Change in mid-game?

berscht.ur.bubblenub18_ESO
Will there ever be a option to change your class maybe at max level or something? Maybe it could cost gold or special points maybe. I would like this because I'm having the hardest time trying to choose DK or templar and so I'm going to go DK just because leveling would be easier? Maybe at end-game I could switch?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully not. And levelling is equally easy with all classes. And you can always make two characters, no?
  • berscht.ur.bubblenub18_ESO
    I want to have 1 character all the time so i don't have to worry about leveling up another one
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    The game gives you the option to have 8 so i see no reason to allow class changes and doubt that will ever be an option. I have leveled every class to vet levels and it wasn't difficult.
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will there ever be a option to change your class maybe at max level or something? Maybe it could cost gold or special points maybe. I would like this because I'm having the hardest time trying to choose DK or templar and so I'm going to go DK just because leveling would be easier? Maybe at end-game I could switch?

Short answer, no.
    Long answer, given that you can mold any class to any role, there is little or no need for this, so no they won't do it. If you can't get your class to max level the traditional route, then maybe that class isn't for you.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule