The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favorite ES title?

Nihili
Nihili
✭✭✭
By no means is this meant to be a biased poll where I'm trying to find figures in support of a campaign such as "Skyrim is better than ESO, look I made a poll and everyone said so!" I'm just curious what some of the current ESO players feel about the whole series, and looking back which one is their favorite of all. Feel free to tell us why you love the one you do :)

(Personally, I love ESO the most!)
Edited by Nihili on October 31, 2014 8:59PM

What is your favorite ES title? 58 votes

Arena
0%
Daggerfall
1%
BBSooner 1 vote
Morrowind
31%
LazGilvothHungerCityResuehtNazon_KattsLasurArkinshadeAlienSlofVegarothDhariusRosveenWolf359GaretthTommy83stabbykittehJohnny_NO_skillzWoolenthreadsAeratusitsBishop 18 votes
Oblivion
13%
GreyleafSharranAeskijimahondelinkjeevinstierlitzLingthelordoffelines 8 votes
Skyrim
25%
KikazaruOrangeTheCatKorprokstarlizard70ub17_ESOEvaflysramasurinenpreub18_ESOElsonsokimbohJennifur_Vulteespoqstertplink3r1PBpsyCracklepopEnemy-of-ColdharbourMProsk 15 votes
27%
ers101284b14_ESORatatouilleSeliqueVoodooThisOnePostsbooksmcreadShinraBashevStrickRomoFi'yraJamilaRajbedlomNihiliGyudanSablemane 16 votes
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daggerfall
    Daggerfall, it's where I started the series.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind
    If Morrowind had the graphics of Skyrim it would be the best of the lot by a long shot.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot vote, since I cannot chose one over the other :(

I think Morrowind and Modded Oblivion are at the top of my scale, both sharing the first position :)

And ESO is up there too, close second :)

PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm tied between Online and Morrowind. I liked Oblivion but there was something about it that was off. I don't know if its because the whole game felt too bright or because everyone looked like boogers or what. Skyrim was ok but the most dumbed down and just didn't have that awesome western RPG feel that Morrowind had. I like this because I have actually built my character how I wanted and I feel like I am living his life when I log on.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim
    I loved the graphics and the large dungeons and delves. I just wish it was bigger!
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder scrolls is finally online : )
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim
    Toss up between Oblivion and Skyrim, but Skyrim has such a great art style and atmosphere.

Edit: and dragons.
    Edited by kimboh on October 31, 2014 10:11PM
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrim
    With about 100 mods and all the DLC Skyrim is the best open world sandbox rpg ever made. Morrowind and Oblivion were maybe slightly better CRPGs but then again the whole series not that great in that respect. Skyrim got the Sandbox/moding part just perfect and that is why I like the game better than the other two.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skyrim
    A modded Skyrim, but Online is a close second and will probably pass Skyrim in another update or two.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oblivion
    Oblivion- first one I played and it absorbed me so much.. I was in awe of the in depth world and I just sank into the game. The quests were interesting and the dialogue badass... And I remember one day I was getting hurt for no reason while outside.... Took me a while to figure out I got nit by a vampire...
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim
    Garetth wrote: »
    If Morrowind had the graphics of Skyrim it would be the best of the lot by a long shot.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Skywind Morrowind mod for Skyrim, the videos look awesome. If they finish Skyblivion I'll play it too...I could never finish the original Oblivion, it was the least immersive game I ever played and almost everything just felt "off". I've considered trying to offer my services as a 3D modeler on the Skywind project but I have limited free time. Maybe I should make the time to help out if I can to get the mod out faster.

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind
    The gameplay of Morrowind was and still is awesome.

They "fixed" a lot of its "faults" in Oblivion. For instance, being able to break the game quickly, if you'd already finished the game once and started a new game using all your experience of the skill system and the game's alchemy to make the character a Super-intelligent Flyer, able to teleport to a storage area.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread