The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Halloween comes to Tamriel

OldSmeller
OldSmeller
✭✭✭
My guild Servants of Xenu is hosting a large scale multi faction event for anybody who wishes to participate!

We will be giving out treats and other random goodie at different waypoints, the only requirement is that you have a costume!

A costume is any item that fits into the costume slot of your character menu. If you do not have a costume I will be giving away Skeleton Masks for free. These will also count as a costume.

The Festivities start around 7:00PM EST.
Edited by OldSmeller on October 31, 2014 6:20PM
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is no way i can do much with this, since i will probably be the one answering the door for most of tonight and going "OOH SCAREY" or "HOW CUTE" to every freaking kid that comes to that damm door wanting candy..

i have not seen ANYTHING original in the years i have lived.. maybe im just old but its all cliched to me now..
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • OldSmeller
    OldSmeller
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to be max headroom or Frankenfurter
  • Divinius
    Divinius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool idea, and awesome that your guild is doing something like this. You didn't mention which server though, NA?
  • OldSmeller
    OldSmeller
    ✭✭✭
    Divinius wrote: »
    Cool idea, and awesome that your guild is doing something like this. You didn't mention which server though, NA?

Yes, NA.
  • orangeberry4
    orangeberry4
    ✭✭✭
    where in tamerial are you guys gonna be??
  • OldSmeller
    OldSmeller
    ✭✭✭
    where in tamerial are you guys gonna be??

I am going to be handling the AD Side of things with some help from other members. I will be touring all the major zones or I may just stick to a place that everybody can access depending on attendance.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome guys! See you at the festivities!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Sighlynce
    Sighlynce
    ✭✭✭
    Yea !! I'll be the one in the skeleton suit ! :D
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Yea !! I'll be the one in the skeleton suit ! :D

The one? 8^)

GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a Blipvert. Resist!
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Breg_Magol
    Breg_Magol
    ✭✭✭✭
    OldSmeller wrote: »
    My guild Servants of Xenu is hosting a large scale multi faction event for anybody who wishes to participate!

We will be giving out treats and other random goodie at different waypoints, the only requirement is that you have a costume!

A costume is any item that fits into the costume slot of your character menu. If you do not have a costume I will be giving away Skeleton Masks for free. These will also count as a costume.

I really REALLY wish that PvP and Justice system was in place in ESO .. so my toon could mangle every yuppy latte sipping f@#k-tard in a halloween costume ...
    Edited by Breg_Magol on November 1, 2014 12:51AM
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breg_Magol wrote: »
    OldSmeller wrote: »

I really REALLY wish that PvP and Justice system was in place in ESO .. so my toon could mangle every yuppy latte sipping f@#k-tard in a halloween costume ...
    He's an angry Elf.