The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potion Buff's?

Suru
Suru
✭✭✭✭
Currently on the PTS, there are come changes to tripots. Basically from what I've seen, just the HP value being risen quite noticeably. Same v5 potion just more HP. If this does get into live, would our current v5 potions get the buff as well?

Apologize for the lack of screenshot right. Just wondering because I think it would more efficient to save my herbs just in case it does not change,

Suru
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably, the stuff on the PTS usually represents a tweek to the engine, not the gear, so if the Tripots have a better buff, then when the update rolls out, the buff should apply to all Tripotions you have.

But only the devs know for sure.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule