The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What Happen To...

k9mouse
k9mouse
✭✭✭✭✭
.. to the Tower Grind in Craglorn? In DC, there is one all the time, but level my other char in AD -- none can be found.

I am just wondering what happen to it?
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are better grinds in Upper Craglorn now.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better is eye of the beholder -- may be more XP per hour, but one just stand there and hit the same target over and over. The Tower grind is like a dungeon run -- bosses, trash mobs, etc.

Not been able to find a grind like in in UC yet.

Any Ideas?
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    Better is eye of the beholder -- may be more XP per hour, but one just stand there and hit the same target over and over. The Tower grind is like a dungeon run -- bosses, trash mobs, etc.

Not been able to find a grind like in in UC yet.

Any Ideas?

That's the Scorpion grind you are thinking of, and it no longer exists, at least not insta-respawn like it was.

The Upper Craglorn grind that I always do goes on a route through 6 different boss camps. There's a bit of riding involved, but a ton of XP.
    Edited by dharbert on October 31, 2014 1:11PM
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • k9mouse