The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crit % shown w/ ability

Sord
Sord
✭✭✭
I am asking to see if anyone could create an addon that would allow me to see what the crit chance is for each power this way I can start to understand which power draws from which crit line. So I know if I need to focus on spell crit more or weapon crit. I am sure others would love it as well. I ask only because it isn't clear which power uses which crit line. Here is an example of a photoshop image I cut and pasted to make it look how I see it, but it doesn't have to look like this. Maybe instead of percent it can say "weapon" or "spell"

I am sure this isn't that easy but it sure would help clear up some confusion on which crit goes with which ability.

saz7le3k9lt1.jpg
Edited by Sord on October 30, 2014 10:56PM
www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
-This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-
  • xillix666
    xillix666
    ✭✭
    Recount does a good job with showing crit % on each skill used, check it out.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    In this case would be better T's Combat Stats addon, it can display information on the tooltip. Here is a version updated for latest patch: dropbox link

*EDIT: Updated dropbox link
    Edited by Garkin on December 3, 2014 8:25PM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    @Garkin I'm not sure what the issue is, but I'm getting an error pop up with theupdated Combat Stats addon. This is with all my addons enabled, and only Combat Stats enabled.

This also happens with the original addon + your updated libaddon menu.
    I'm guessing that means a problem with something conflicting, but I'm not sure what it would be. Why XP counting? What kind of XP is it counting when I have everything but crit % chance turned off.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Addon updated, download link is the same.

This can happen right after you log onto the character, when you get XP from crafting research. I have changed initialization routine, so it should not happen again. If you got this error at any other time, plese write me when did you got this error and if possible source of XP you have received.
    Why XP counting? What kind of XP is it counting when I have everything but crit % chance turned off.
    I'm not an author of this addon, so do not ask me why :smile: . XPs are displayed only in combat log (when enabled in chat tab settings).
    Edited by Garkin on November 4, 2014 2:20AM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX