The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Some Tips for Beginners in Cyrodiil.

Thudunblundur
Thudunblundur
✭✭✭
Noticing there were a few new names around I was giving some tips in chat when asked to put them here because chat scrolls so fast. These are not intended to be a detailed guide, just some very basics that beginners may not know.

1) Do the Tutorial. Not only does it give you some free practice with siege weapons, but it gives you 2 skill points, at least one of which should be spent on an Alliance War skill. Siege Shields would be my recommendation because they are very useful, and there are rarely enough. You also get a Limited Forward Camp at some point around now. Save it. (Please note that if you missed the Tutorial and have got to Rank 2 Alliance War you won't gain by going back to do the tutorial, since what happens is you gain the first 2 ranks by doing the tutorial as far as I know. You might get the camp but it's pretty awful as it only allows about 5 respawns.)

2) Stone Trebuchets and Faction Ballistas are best against Walls and Gates. Meatbag Catapults are very good anti-personnel weapons. Fire Ballistas are very good against siege weapons and players. There is a weirdness in that it seems when shooting at a Postern Gate, you should not shoot the door itself, but the wall just next to it (bugged iirc). Siege Weapons can be bought from Siege Merchants who are found inside Keeps near the Transit Point and at Resources (Mines, Farms and Lumber mills)

3) Oil Pots need a long drop to work (at least 6 metres). At present it seems they are only good for defending the walls of Inner Keeps and Flag Rooms in Keeps. (Each Keep has 2 flags in adjacent rooms. To capture a Keep you need to capture both by having friendly players close to them for a period of time). Oh, and Oil Pots are the cheapest siege weapons you can buy at 800 Alliance Points.

4) Rams are specialized siege equipment for attacking main gates. They need 6 people to man them and these people need to be close to the ram to affect it. Ideally they need to be inside the ram - I think you get an extra 10% effect for being inside holding block, but I'm a bit hazy on the exact details.

5) There are a LOT of Vampires in Cyrodiil. Give serious thought to your Fighters Guild skill line.

6) Get a Horse. Cyrodiil is big. At present everyone thinks they need maximum speed horses but these make you very vulnerable to being ambushed. It might be that some stamina would be of benefit.

That's a start anyway. Hope you find the above points useful. More experienced players, please feel free to add your own tips.

(Edited for Update 5)
Edited by Thudunblundur on November 5, 2014 10:57AM
  • mikedirtbike
    mikedirtbike
    ✭✭
    Also if running in a group dont be the first or last player when traveling from point A to point B ....you are easy targets lol....nice info^^
    Edited by mikedirtbike on October 30, 2014 8:39PM
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's this tutorial? I'm just about PvP rank 15 and I don't think I knew about that.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Oh blimey - you get pointed at it when you first go but I can't remember who exactly it is gives the initial quest. One of the NPCs in the Gate areas.
    Edited by Thudunblundur on October 30, 2014 8:14PM
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    If you're NA EP, then get in contact with me: I'll get you FCs if you need them.

@ Gaettusk is my @name
  • Fillem_Fulla
    Fillem_Fulla
    ✭✭
    2)Firepot trebs can actually just as useful if not more useful than stone if your a de dk. Their damage is only 280 less but can be used to switch to counter seige on walls.

3) if u c someone setting up an oil pot farm use purge from alliance war line. Also to counter a tower farm either knock the tower down prior to capturing or using barrell roll on initial entry will help u get to stairs.

6) dont forget to feed that horse lots of apples. Slow horse = ganked player
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2, for the love of GAWD. #2. Leave Cyrodiil if you think that fire ballista will do ANYthing to a wall. It drives more veteraned players to punch babies and kill puppies when you do that.(ok, not in RL, but you get the jist) lol.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Dreyloch: Think you've misread. I said Faction, not Fire...?

edit: However, beginners might like to note that your description of the reaction it causes when misused is entirely as written ;)
    Edited by Thudunblundur on October 30, 2014 8:08PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    don't argue in zone chat all night like a drunken idiot.

best advice I can give in regards to teamwork
    Edited by Cody on October 30, 2014 8:32PM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    #2, for the love of GAWD. #2. Leave Cyrodiil if you think that fire ballista will do ANYthing to a wall. It drives more veteraned players to punch babies and kill puppies when you do that.(ok, not in RL, but you get the jist) lol.
    It still does damage, just not much. I would say don't set it up in the primary spot to start. But after the siege is going, and you're still under the 20 cap, by all means, the more the merrier. I'd rather have someone on a fire ballista who knows to hit the wall than someone on a proper siege aiming at the door.

This is after all a thread on tips for beginners, not those who already earn AP at a decent rate.

With regards to FCs. Before update 5 hits, you can still get a free one from the tutorial. Save it for when you are the last one to use up the FC. After 1.5 you likely won't be able to buy a replacement until you hit PvP rank 6 anyways. If you are the last one through in this case, let people know in chat right away, so they can either mail you one, or someone can run back to replace it.

Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are a low level player, you'll be best utlized on the trigger end of siege equipment in a keep defense, and if you don't have any siege, ask in zone for some. There will always be PvP vets happy to drop siege on a wall for you or just send it to you to use.

A VR14 DK as an example is built for being out on the field in front of you munching up players, so if you are a level 10 in Cyrodiil, don't think for one second you can drop of the wall and enter the battle be be devastating. You'll be more effective on siege, fertilizer if you try anything else.

Also, if you are in a defense group in a keep, rez to the keep if the wall is above 50% and not the forward camp burning though the FC's %

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your getting jumped by 5+ people and you see teammates that are in stealth Don't run towards them they may be in a guild and you might lead the group of people into them which may get them killed and get you hate chat.

-Best bets is if your jumped and your allies are in stealth your already dead to them.
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors
  • MiyaTheUnbroken
    MiyaTheUnbroken
    ✭✭✭✭
    sirston wrote: »
    If your getting jumped by 5+ people and you see teammates that are in stealth Don't run towards them they may be in a guild and you might lead the group of people into them which may get them killed and get you hate chat.

-Best bets is if your jumped and your allies are in stealth your already dead to them.

I agree very much with this. I have no hp, I can not help you. I'm very sorry, and I'll be happy to res you if they leave, but please stay away from me when you have a train. I can't res you if I'm dead too.
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    The "siege merchant" aforementioned is called the * Quartermaster, where * is the faction you're in - Covenant/Pact/Dominion, respectively.
  • Sestar
    Sestar
    ✭✭
    1) Missing the tutorial does not make you miss skill points!

Doing the tutorial is very helpful. But, it is easily "missed" if you click through the first quest giver's talk to quickly and do not notice that you have to "pick" how to continue and went to the closer quest marker...
    The so called "skill points from the tutorial" are actually skillpoint for advancing your alliance war level, which can be done fine without the tutorial.

2) Repairing siege, camps and walls.

If a siege weapon or forward camp is burning, you can go close to it and "use" it, to douse the fire. Then use a repair kit to fix it!

Carrying 2 siege weapons of a type and a stack of siege repair kits uses much less inventory space than a dozen siege weapons; if you remember to repair between firing bolts you will not run out of siege weaponry at criticial moments.

The "heal more below 30% health" Restoration Staff passive skill, the combat medic Aliance War passive skill as well as the Ritual do affect the repair ammount.

(considering the other posting before about dragon knights and fire trebuchets I wonder if this application of buffs works for other classes' buffs for siege weaponry as well..)

• Juoppo
    Juoppo
    Soul Shriven
    There's a tutorial that gives 2 skill points? o.O
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    What are some good sources of getting PvP XP/AP? Eg. if I never use siege weapons, am I missing a lot of PvP XP? Quests?

I can never seem to be on at the right time to manage the keep and resource quests. Last time I was seriously seconds away from reaching a cap point for a quest, so they've been frustrating for the most part. Are these important quests or do they reward the same insulting 1k AP/handful of gold like everything else?

What's this Reward Tier thing mean?

Thanks if you can answer these.
    Edited by KenjiJU on October 31, 2014 10:25AM
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    KenjiJU wrote: »
    What are some good sources of getting PvP XP/AP? Eg. if I never use siege weapons, am I missing a lot of PvP XP? Quests?

I can never seem to be on at the right time to manage the keep and resource quests. Last time I was seriously seconds away from reaching a cap point for a quest, so they've been frustrating for the most part. Are these important quests or do they reward the same insulting 1k AP/handful of gold like everything else?

What's this Reward Tier thing mean?

Thanks if you can answer these.

Kill stuff. I only really do the bounties, they still give 1k. Reward Tier is at the end of the campaign based on your tier 1-3 you get more gold or not.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Objective cap quests and spy quests give anything from 250 to 500 AP each and you can do only one each per day (not like bounty which are extended to 5/day). Even scroll quest only awards 750 AP.

For AP, the quests except for bounty are completely useless. They do give Veteran Points in line with veteran zone side quests for your respective veteran level, but that's about all you get from them.

As Fixate said, killing and objective-defense are the most effective sources for AP.
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    My response to the easiest way to get AP as a beginner in Cyrodiil is:

1) Find a Keep of yours that is frequently attacked and defend it. Use the Limited Forward Camp you get doing the Tutorial as a replacement if you are last out of the Camp when you respawn after dying. Use bows or spells from the walls, or siege weapons if you can afford them.

2) Join a group defending that keep by typing lfg (name of keep) in zone chat. Might take a few tries. Say you are a beginner and someone will probably take you under their wing. Go with the group.

3) If there are no groups around, or the groups are guild and /or full, do a few Keeps defences. Once you have a little experience of what it's like in defence, then join attacks on Keeps. It'll be easier when you've seen the sort of thing attackers do from the defenders' point of view.

4) Better mention def ticks at this point. def ticks are Defence ticks, which are the moment the game awards you points for the defence of a keep. This happens a minute or two after the fighting ends and you only get it if you are in or very close to the walls of a keep. Don't rush out to take the resources until you've got your tick. As a beginner in particular, this is where the big points are.
    Edited by Thudunblundur on October 31, 2014 12:07PM
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some more basic tactics and informations

types of players
    Not every member of your faction is your friend. There are five types:

- The quester
    not necessarily interested in PVP, he is after skyshards, dungeons, books.
    Will likely not help you

-The leecher
    Stays in keeps and shouts at other to "push enemies". After a fight there are AP-ticks.
    That means if a keep is defended and the fighting stops it takes maybe a minute and all the
    people inside keep defense range (the keep and the small area where npcs patrol) will
    get a reward. The amount of AP will be distributed evenly. If people move out to chase
    the enemy the don't get anything and the remaining ones get more. A long defense with many
    kills grants high rewards.
    The same is for attackers, if you manage to grab a keep (or resources farm,mine,lumber)
    there will be a reward.
    Leechers are selfish, but sometimes -after- the ap-tick they may help you.
    But usually they jump from keep to keep to leech.

-The killer

Doesn't care about alliance, keeps, anything. Just looks at his personal kill count.
    No help at all. In form of a ganker he lies low to capture the unprepared, is often
    after questers because they are easy targets, especially when fighting npcs.

-The farmer/harvester/zerger
    A bit like the leecher he is after AP. But he usually relies on teamwork and tactics
    to kill many players as quick as possible. Uses knowledge to lure even big groups
    into traps.

-The patriot
    His target is to help his alliance to win the war. Getting keeps, scrolls, defending.
    Whenever someone calls "blue train inc chal" it will be him.
    He takes AP to buy siege equipment, repairs walls and burn APs with a lot of camps.
    Patriots will often stay alone in keeps to keep an eye on possible attackers and inform others.
    They are the most helpful type of players.

The traitor
    He is a secondary char of a player who plays for a different alliance. He watches the map
    and reports camps, hidden players, scouts, anything to his mates.
    Months ago they just grabbed your scrolls and carried then to the enemy
    Is often used so DKs can "dragon-leap" into keeps without sieging.
    As there a absolutely no countermeasures traitors are really hated. Even if you know
    someone to be a traitor you can do nothing against him.

Basic tactics/knowledge:

Edit:
    -Resurrect
    Really, resurrect you fallen brothers! You save a lot of camps, the
    players don't have to run from a nearby keep or a camp far far away.
    And you get some AP. As a templar you have a 50% chance to get a
    soul gem back (if skilled). Resureccting costs a soulgem like in PvE
    but you can't resurrect yourself when you've been killed ba other players.
    If you died by the hands or claws of some npc, you can.

-Alliance points
    APs are the currency of the war. With AP you gain PvP levels (and skill points), you
    can spend them for siege equipement and PvP sets.
    Also gaining APs/PvP levels enabls the Assault/Support skills

You get AP by
    killing
    defending resources/keeps
    conquering resources/keeps
    healing and resurrecting
    repairing walls and doors

You can easily gain APs by healing people who jump down walls (and get damaged by falling).
    I usually get 100 AP per jumper. Hint: Onl the first healer gets the AP and you can't
    spam heal to leech, there is a cooldown.
    You can buy APs with money. Really. The Siegemerchants sell repair kits, for APs and for money.
    That means if you spend 300 AP to buy one, you get 30 by using it. You extend your APs by 10%.
    If you buy them with money you pay 30 gold, and get 30 AP. You turn gold to AP, congratulation.
    (Maybe I mix prices here, but I think you get the point)

-Share information:
    Have zone chat on!
    Unlike in PvE this is an important information channel
    Learn what is meant:
    Blues/Smurfs :Daggerfall Covenant
    Yellows/Bananas: Aldmeri Dominion
    Reds/Tomatoes: Ebonheart Pact

inc : incoming
    know locations:
    Ash = Fort Ash
    Chal = Chalman
    BRK = Blue road keep

Want to send a message? Be precise and short!
    blue train inc chal lumber = DC team near/moving to chalman lumbermill
    yellow siege 5 brk east = AD sieges blue road keep with 5 sieg engines, they are at east wall
    brk outer 20% = blue road keep outer wall is down to 20%

-Keep porting
    You can respawn at any friendly keep that's not under attack
    You can travel between any keeps as long they are not sieged and the three resources aren't taken

-Blood porting
    You can respawn at any friendly camp after you died, no matter how far away.
    Many will suicide at an enemy resource instead of running.

-Farming
    Getting a lot of APs, usually by luring groups into traps or rolling over unprepared players with a zerg

-The train/zerg/zergball
    You've seen it: a group of players rolls over a place killing players left and right without taking any damage.
    There is no bug using, it's game mechanics. It's teamwork by people knowing what they're doing.
    There are 3 roles inside a zergball:
    support: keeps shields up, purges, buffs, all the time
    heal: spam heals, resurrects any fallen immediately, no camp needed
    damage: spams impulse, DKs reflect, AOE damage only

A Zergball deals massive damage through impulse/fire ring spam. Enough to kill many players in short time.
    At the same time they take less damage because debuffs, and DoTs are constantly purged. AoE damage cap
    divides the incoming damage on many players while healing negates it. If massive damage comes in
    DKs place a Standard, Vampires start bat swarm.

Countermeasures:
    As a single player? Ignore it if you can, move out of the way. You are just feeding them APs.
    As a PuG? The same.
    As a Zerg? Roll into it, numbers will decide who wins.
    As a organized group: Take down healers first with negate shields, burst damage, NB stealth attack, simultaneous soul assault
    Use massive aoe damage. Many zergballs have vampires, use fire. Fire Ring, fire ballistas, if a zerg can't move away
    like inside a keep, use oil. Use massive heals to counter their damage.
    The same mechanics that protect them will also protect you: many players on a small space.

Warning! Zergballing with impulse spams cause a lot of lag. Be prepared for crashes.
    AoE Cap will be removed soon, that reduces lags and will change zergball tactics...

-The tower trap
    Often a resource is captured and the attackers hide in the tower. Or a keep is attacked and they
    hide inside. When a few players arrive they storm outside and kill everyone. Rinse repeat.
    Or they wait for you to come in to be welcomed by 8 oil pots. Instant grilled chicken.
    Sometimes a zerg is hidden/stealthed at a keep flag. When you want to capture the flag
    they roll over you.

Counter:
    Don't fall for the trap. Leave them inside. Siege the tower if you want, they will come out, of course
    not the front door, they will jump from the backside and attack you from behind or side.
    Use anti-zerg methods.

Edited by Haxnschwammer on October 31, 2014 12:55PM
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Hax. Lot of good information there.
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best tips for beginners:

1. Scattershot catapults. Always. Walls? Scattershot. Players? Scattershot. 1v1? Scattershot.
    2. Rawr in zone chat as soon as u enter cyrodiil.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avoid standing in any red circles too.
    Fluffy
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    Chuckle. I'd like this to remain relatively un-cynical. It is intended to help new players in Cyrodiil. They may not always find it easy to know what is serious and what is not, especially those for whom English is a second language.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuckle. I'd like this to remain relatively un-cynical. It is intended to help new players in Cyrodiil. They may not always find it easy to know what is serious and what is not, especially those for whom English is a second language.

I was being serious, I'd say 62% of my kills are because people stand in my standards and fire rings.
    Fluffy
  • Thudunblundur
    Thudunblundur
    ✭✭✭
    My comment was mainly aimed at the one above yours. Regarding yours, I'm surprised, but I accept the correction. Thanks for the point. :)
    Edited by Thudunblundur on November 2, 2014 1:49AM
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a lovely thread very helpful for beginners
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    OP- Great thread! I'll ad my 2 cents...

As mentioned before, but so important its worth saying again: the importance of reviving dead players is hugely underestimated. You can rez in-combat and it conserves forward camp spawns(which will be even more important when 1.5 hits), and it gets your ally back in the fight instantly without having to run from a camp, or worse.

Something that also will be more significant soon and that I see happen way too often is players spawning at forward camps that are placed inside keeps at which you can already spawn. This is a HUGE waste. These camps are placed so the faction players can make a hasty defence and using the camp charges up can be a deciding factor in a keep's defence.

Also, I hear lower level players often say how they can't compete, they die too easily, etc. My advice to players frustrated by this is first of all make sure "battle level" is checked under your settings while you are outside Cyrodiil. It helps. Even with this on, do not expect to be able to 1v1 a V14... You will die. But with that being said, support rolls are HUGE. Use some of the tips in this thread and;

Go with friends- multiple rolls in a group will survive longer. It seems like common sense, but many think that they should be able to solo everyone when they're level 10.

Be a healer- healers are the key to success in large and small fights (and they get great AP).

Repair: you can buy wall repair kits with gold and repairing helps secure your recent conquest while giving you AP to boot! Traveling from keep-to-keep and checking walls to repairs may end up getting some great AP and perhaps some good fights.

And as I said previously, Rez!: buy soul gems and invest in skills that fill them. Reviving players in battle is crutial and is newer players do this, you will be helping the faction out more that 80% of veteran players that still don't understand this point.

Lastly, there are usually a mix of pugs (pick-up groups) and organized groups roaming around. While you can get into some good pug, take advantage of opportunities to get into some of the organized groups that are LFM. They will usually post that you need Teamspeak, Vent, RaidCall, etc. If you can hop into one of these, make sure you follow directions and do what the leader says. You'll learn a TON running with groups like this...
    Edited by Rainingblood on November 2, 2014 2:02PM
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not come anywhere within 8 meters of Rylana on any toon.

Seriously, all you crit charge/rapid strikes people that feel this need to get right up in everyones face are just fodder that dies in three button presses to me as I generate ultimate and drop another ultimate on your head.

Stay, away. It boggles my mind how many people feel this insane desire to literally dogpile on my DK, you realize youre only making me stronger, right? You really think superior numbers are a problem? I can normally drop 6-8 people simultaneously within five seconds without even dropping a standard. Its even worse if I have a healer running with me spamming repentance to regen my stamina as you drop like flies. (in that situation the chances of you killing me with even 10 people are slim without massive ultimate drops and probably negates)

Stay away from DKs, especially bomb spec DKs, youre just going to die.
    Edited by Rylana on November 2, 2014 2:10PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Bane_of_Fringe
    Bane_of_Fringe
    ✭✭✭
    Bleh, with the pvp skill and my NB speed boost, I never needed a horse. They were pointless when the game first started off, though the faster horses could outrun me in the end.
    Characters:
    Bane of Fringe Vr-14
    Casts as Hatchling Vr-5
    Shinobu-chan Vr-1
    Holo the Wise and Cunning Vr-5
    Soft Rose Vr-1
    Svaedstrom Lowbie
    Man in the Fringe Vr-2
    Batul Gra-Sharob Vr-1

Previous vets:
    Jade Blossom Vr-1
    Man in the Fringe Vr-5