The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My day in Cyrodiil so far...

Lava_Croft
Lava_Croft
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
9x the client crashed
3x infinite loading screen while trying to respawn
2x getting stuck after jumping off a keep wall

It's not even prime time yet.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I feel you man :(

Only thing I'd say is I haven't had an infinite loading screen in ages. Just some very long loading screens, especially if it's my first travel/respawn after I've relogged. You just have to patiently wait for a couple of minutes and you finally spawn.
    EU | PC | AD
  • rsciw
    rsciw
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you get ported back to the gates if you're waiting too long for the load?
    And sometimes alt+f4 and relog is just faster than the loading screen wait.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sounds about right to me.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    rsciw wrote: »
    Don't you get ported back to the gates if you're waiting too long for the load?
    And sometimes alt+f4 and relog is just faster than the loading screen wait.

Never happened to me in the last month, I always seem to arrive there eventually :|

Am I just that lucky?
    EU | PC | AD
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Call me CRAZY but i solved this problem by creating at least 70GB of free space on the drive the game is installed in.

Yes, that what fixed it for me. I tried everything. Until i go through the requirements of the game after reinstalling the client for the 3rd time that says "game need 60-ish GB of free space" and i thought, meh, why not....

Since then (knocks on wood) loading screen has been fast (normal, instead of infinity cringe-inducing long).
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My day so far: zerged, zerged, ganked, zerged, zerged...
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's what Cyrodiil is for!
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Zerged and ganked is not a technical problem though.

With good positional awareness, selective targeting, detection pots etc. you can reduce your dying to gankers or zergs. There's nothing you can do about technical issues though.

Please don't hijack this thread and turn it into another complain thread about how other players play the game. Thank you
    EU | PC | AD
  • rsciw
    rsciw
    ✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Call me CRAZY but i solved this problem by creating at least 70GB of free space on the drive the game is installed in.

Yes, that what fixed it for me. I tried everything. Until i go through the requirements of the game after reinstalling the client for the 3rd time that says "game need 60-ish GB of free space" and i thought, meh, why not....

Since then (knocks on wood) loading screen has been fast (normal, instead of infinity cringe-inducing long).

Not sure that fixes it, I have 700+GB left on my SSD where ESO is installed (and Windows for that matter), and still get endless loading screens, not only after using transport links, but also even after wall repairs O_o
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's going great in EU-TB so far! Just waited 45 minutes to enter and after 30 minutes I was dumped to the login. Right now I'm waiting to enter the campaign again.

This is some serious value for money. I happy ESO is not a car.