The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level trigger for The God of Schemes?

VagabondAngel
VagabondAngel
✭✭✭✭
Good day fine people :)

Is anyone aware of a level requirement to start the final part of the main quest (The God of Schemes)? I have just finished the final Coldharbour quest at level 43 but the main quest doesn't seem to have triggered. I know there was a level requirement of 50 originally but I thought that had been removed?

Thanks for any thoughts, ideas, suggestions...
~ Níamh ~
~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the replies :)

Well, the answer is yes, level 45 is the trigger.
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the replies :)

Well, the answer is yes, level 45 is the trigger.

Sorry, I've always been level 50 when I get there (chasing down achievements raises your level because you stumble on enemies), so I didn't even know there was a minimum level for it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule