The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Guild Store Search Favorites

Armitas
Armitas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Are there any addons that will let me set guild store search favorites? Going through all these guild vendors and having to click each and every drop down window gets to be a pain when I am searching the same thing in each store. I would love to be able to make a few favorites, open up the trade window, click from my list of favorites and have it make the search.

For example lets say I want a legendary,two hander, V14, orc style, with training. Thats a lot of input to pull across 30 guild stores. It would be so much easier if you could save a few searches so you could search through the stores more rapidly.

If possible maybe even have it so you can search 4 favorites simultaneously. So lets say I'm interested in a named 2 hander, Set Item belt belt, cloud water, and Dreugh Wax. I click all 4 of my favorites and bam, the search window shows all 4 items if available in the same window.
Edited by Armitas on October 29, 2014 4:56PM
Retired.
Nord mDK