Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Girl problems

CodeName_Cat
CodeName_Cat
Soul Shriven
I have a problem..... As a decent looking chick with no friends who are interested in videogames, I'm feeling lonely! I can't be the only one obsessed with Elder Scrolls! Please be my friend! Username: Nykoletta (:
Edited by CodeName_Cat on October 26, 2014 3:58PM
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    You can come hang out with Sanguine Sanguinary! We do weekly events and have a Teamspeak server for VOIP.

You can message me on an event day @CaptnCreamsicle‌ and just hang out if you want to try before you buy! 8^)

Check out our post here : http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/128762/sanguine-sanguinary-friendly-active-na-ep-pve-teamspeak-3-server-now-recruting

or our website SanguineSanguinary.com
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out Lone Wolf Help, it is a low key guild for PvE that runs lots of events and has a decent group of people to hang out.

They have a thread on the boards here to ask for an invite.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xillix666
    xillix666
    ✭✭
    We have lots of ladies and gents, a good mix of both actually in our guild. Take a look at Amaranthine.ca :smile: